DENIED | P?wp?wp?w - Resto Druid Application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Péwpéwpéw - Resto Druid Application

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:58 am

Hi all, I thought i'd add little extra just so you can get to know abit more about myself.

My name is Danny Watling and i live in East Yorkshire in the United Kingdom. I'm currently working part time at Pound Stretcher until college begin's in september. I will be studying public servicing in college to eventually become in the police force.

Now onto WoW x).

I've been playing Word Of Warcraft now for just little over a year now. I do enjoy playing the game aswell as the social factor of it. It's great to come home through your things down and get cracking into a raid or an instance. My raid experience is not to its full extent, which i feel may hinder my application somewhat. I have yet to experience Black Temple and most of mount Hyjal. This is mainly because my opportunity's to do so have been held back due to my gear.In saying this my gear i believe would be sufficient to attend such raids, given the chance and knowledge of those who have been this far in the game x)

Important Stat's

Bonus Healing: 1800
Spirit: 510
Mana: 9,645

Well thats enough ranting from me so here is my application form:

In game name (including previous names if any): Péwpéwpéw

Class and build: My main class build is a resto Spec, this is the class i prefer to play and i am more comfortable playing. I do have feral (cat,bear) form gear so if needed could shaftshift into one of them x)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): Armory has yet to refresh so i am currently naked on the armory, i will edit this post tommorow with the correct armory. Also please beaware that my current spec is feral, to allow me to farm mats, whilst i wait x)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): My previous guild are as follows: The Dogs Of War, I was removed from this guild because i had an opinion on a matter which apparently did not concern me. I managed to raid as far as Tempest Keep with this guild.

Secondly was a new guild called "The Thirty" , This was my own created guild whic did not go to well x)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Explained in above answer x)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? My raid experience is as follow's: Karazhan,Zul Aman, SSC,TK and trash in Mount Hyjal. As ive stressed in the above post, my experience isnt of those of most of your members, but please bear in mind i am willing to learn and think i would be a good asset in your guild.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I would like to join Serenity for

Do you have open applications to other guilds? None

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Im not sure if he can vouch for me but i have had a nice convosation with "Ril".

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week:
Yes, These time's are perfect for me. As i only work part time it means i work from 2-6 , 3 time's a week. Meaning i have time to come from work, get ready and then be online for the designated time's.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes this is no problem at all. If i was too join the guild i would always aware the guild if i was unable to attend and would no leave in the learch.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes, one of my alt's is an aclhemist so i can produce my own potions. Aswell as myself been a fisher so can produce my own food. For myself and other's if needed.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO I do like the sound of this system, it does seem alot even and fairer, but who am i x))

Thankyou for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

If my application is unsuccessful goodluck in your raiding and have a great time x)
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Watling - Resto Druid Application

Postby Amaiya » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:14 am

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Im not sure if he can vouch for me but i have had a nice convosation with "Ril".

I don't know if "he" can, but "she" certainly can. I was chatting with him yesterday evening and had a very nice conversation - seems like a mature, well spoken, and on the ball player ^^.[/quote]
Amaiya

Postby Péwpéwpéw » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:14 am

Ops hehe my apologies x)

Well i changed my name regretably last night. His new name is : Péwpéwpéw

The armory link has still yet to update im afraid.

Thanks again
Péwpéwpéw

Postby Péwpéwpéw » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Sorry to be posting again, but here is the updated armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=P%C3%A9wp%C3%A9wp%C3%A9w

Im still in my premade guild at the min but we obviously leave dependant on the outcome.

thanks again
Péwpéwpéw

Postby Asasyn » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

OMG u're from Hull!!! my uncle lives there rofl
Asasyn

Postby Péwpéwpéw » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Asasyn wrote:OMG u're from Hull!!! my uncle lives there rofl

Lfamo thats awesome!

It is a small world :)
Péwpéwpéw

Postby Mikah » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Hey there and thank you for taking the time to fill an application.

We have been discussing this, but looking at the past few weeks of raiding, we have seen about 15 healers signing up but can only bring 7 or 8 healers in each raids.

So it would not be fair for our healers and for yourself to recruit you and then to ask you to sit you on the bench.

If a spot open, we will keep you in mind.

Good luck finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Postby Péwpéwpéw » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Mikah wrote:Hey there and thank you for taking the time to fill an application.

We have been discussing this, but looking at the past few weeks of raiding, we have seen about 15 healers signing up but can only bring 7 or 8 healers in each raids.

So it would not be fair for our healers and for yourself to recruit you and then to ask you to sit you on the bench.

If a spot open, we will keep you in mind.

Good luck finding a suitable guild!

Ok thankyou for your time in looking at my application i knew it was a long shot but it was worth the attempt, i wish you great luck in your future raiding

/Dan
Péwpéwpéw

Return to Recruitment