DENIED | Jlowe - Resto druid app

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Jlowe - Resto druid app

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:17 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):Jlowe

Class and build:Druid, Resto 0/0/51
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Jlowe
If in feral gear should update shortly.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):I have had many atm as i have been trying to find places where i am respected get good friends and enjoy my self also with some nice progression.
<elimination><fuse> <-- Left because treated like a fly eating poo ...
<nordlys><The> <--- didnt enjoy my time there wanted to progress more and didnt want to start all other again as karazhan now bores me inless im farming
<Shadows> <--- Left because i quit wow but ended up returning 2 days later and not being aloud my spot back.
<lazarus> <--- (left along time ago) alot of problems where happing with me and GM'sdecissions as he was doing what his GF was telling him 2.
<Server> started off my Druids raiding life there, improved my gear greatly, enjoying my self left when they closed down.

Thats pritty much the guilds ive been in from lvl 70 and in the recent weeks.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: oops...i said above =D

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC played a warrior tanked all raids part from Naxxaramas. on American realms.
Cleared BT/MH and ofc lower with a warlock on realm Xavius
Cleared ssc/tk with Jlowe never could collect any gear =(

Why do you want to join Serenity?Your guild seems to be quite a good progressing guild, and my friend Jujimufu/Vallon is in the guild and i would like to raid with him :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jujimufi/vallon

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?Yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I will be able to attend every single raid of the week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
yes i allways am prepared for raids.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (/ ) YES ( ) NO <-- never used that system before but you need to try everything once =D

(/ ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(/ ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thankyou for reading my application.

To be frank my gear is only just able for the beginning of MH/bt but i would like to think i would be able to prove my worth to the guild with activness and skill =D also laughs =D

<3 enjoy reading =D and replying <3

Postby Gabbie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 am

Hey Jlowe :)

May I ask why you left Insane Dwarf Posse?

Cheers Gabbie
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby jlowe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:41 pm

i cant rember adzactly as it was along time ago but i think it was because i went 2 play with a IRL m8 not quite sure =D
jlowe

Postby Mikah » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey there and thank you for taking the time to fill an application.

We have been discussing this, but looking at the past few weeks of raiding, we have seen about 15 healers signing up but can only bring 7 or 8 healers in each raids.

So it would not be fair for our healers and for yourself to recruit you and then to ask you to sit you on the bench.

If a spot open, we will keep you in mind.

Good luck finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Postby Jlowe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks for replying, thou iw ould still be willing to stay on the bench im becoming a much more patient person after the past few weeks =D
Jlowe

Return to Recruitment