LEFT | Resto Druid TurangaLeela

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Resto Druid TurangaLeela

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 am

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Turangaleela (was Turanga on Grim Batol)

Class and build: Druid Resto, tree from.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Turangaleela

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): None or I'm in a guild with some friends.

I was in Soul Sworn Seven on Grim Batol, my main was my Enh Shaman Donbot.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Donbot

Why did you leave your former guilds?: To play on PvE when WoTL comes. And to play with some of my friends.

I left the old server, mostly to come play with some friends.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I played Horded pre-TBC, did all below Naxx and 8 bosses in there. (hunter)

All but Sun Well on Shaman.
Done MH on Druid and some of BT, my druid was my alt, it joined when ever we needed healers. My shaman can ofcause do the same here if we need DPS. But I want to play the druid.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
The fact that you are raid later, (I'm used to raiding from 19-24) and what you write about the guild that you have older players, appeal to me, and the fact you raid 4 times a week. Other than that I miss raiding too much, I have level a warrior here, Fistina (6d 20h played to 70, 14 day irl) I would like to tank but it ofcause are too crap geared to be my main, I will do 5 man heroic on that, for the fun of it.

I have played wow alot, have tried diffrent classes, I really like healing on the druid. I think I have like 370 days played on all chars.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No I'm new to the server.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. I will be raiding 3-4 days, mostly 4, I can't help it.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Ofcause.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

No I will come with a maxium of flask, pots, food and oils.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO.
I don't care about loot, I have played so long that I know I will get loot when I get it.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

P.S. I know my druid don't have the best gear, but I can heal, I hope you will give me a chance :) CU soon to be guild mates.

Postby Tusvor » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Joined 14.07.08
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment