LEFT | Nightmaregr - Feral Druid

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Nightmaregr - Feral Druid

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 pm

(yes ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Nightmaregr

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
0/47/14 Feral tank.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ightmaregr
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Guildless atm. I was CL of druids in Wrath of Judgement before the guild disband.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
As i said abone WoJ disbanded.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Nothing since i started this game before 1 year just when the TBC came.Now.. in TBC
Karazhan 11/11 , Gruul 2/2 , Maggy 1/1 , ZA 6/6 , SSC 5/6 , TK 3/4 , MH 3/5 , BT 3/9.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Well Serenity seems a promising guild to my eyes plus most of the BT/MH raiding guilds are not recently recruiting ferals.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Atm no.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
My old hardcore raiders from WoJ :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I was hardcore in WoJ for about 7 months so there is np.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yeap, ofc.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
As a hardcore raider that's the minimun i can do ;)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( Yes) YES ( ) NO

(Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Skibba » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Great player and really nice guy. Very active and has plenty of alts too so a good guy to have in your friends list when you're trying to form groups :-)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby savarina » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:56 am

I can confirm: really imba player and a friendly person, played alot with him in WoJ, he was druid CL. His alts are also nicely geared. In a word, it's good to have him around :)
savarina

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Invited for trial 12.07.08
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment