DENIED | Feral bear in plate apply ( WTF O.o ) [Drmadrid]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Feral bear in plate apply ( WTF O.o ) [Drmadrid]

Postby Doc » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(check) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Drmadrid

From: egypt .. land of the gods and pyrimads .. but currently staying in bahrain the middleeast :)

Class and build:
i am basically a fuury warrior ..
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo

but i wanna apply as the spec and role i always played as .. in all my past guilds ..

so the spec i enjoy most is to fury on 1vs1 encounters ( bosses / 1 mob tarsh ) + OT multi mobs ( bosses with minibosses / 1+ mob trash ) = feral bear in plate :p ( hope now u got my point :) )

i have the gear and skills to OT almost all BT and MH trash mobs i met till now :)

and yes i am willing to spec a full prot spec if the guild really needs one in certain raids :)

also can go arms ( BF warrior ) .. for any encounter if the guilds want that also :)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

i am pvp spec and gear atm .. since i was guildless for 7 days now ( fed up of my server which is full on fury warriors :( )

but this is my prefered furry spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo

and this is my prot spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0cZVZ0EtoGMdcest

my gear in detail .. :

DPs gear / furry spec status :

1997 AP ( with Bs shout = 2400kish .. cant remember .. on pvp spec atm )
29.7% crit
173 hit (almost 11%+ my talent 3% precision)
126 armor ignore
44 expertise rating
68 haste rating (4.31%)

------------------

tank gear ( migitation gear ) / proct spec :

Hp 15700 ( 15140 if mores trinket was equipped )
Defense 507
parry 17.72%
dodge 24% ( 26% if mores trinket was equipped )
block rating 29.9%
block value 435
expertise rating 65
hit rating 23

-----------------------

tank gear ( fast threat block gear ) / proct spec :

Hp 15400
Defense 497
parry 17.32%
dodge 20.5%
block rating 33%
block value 616
expertise rating 64
hit rating 58

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

i been in some guilds on kul tiars server ... but some got dibanded and wer low level guilds not raidning ones .. but the main raidng ones wer :

toxicate : GM attitude wasnt liked by most of the raiders .. ended with a member leaving per week .. and i disliked that and decided tto leave ..

fusion : first real 25 man raiidng guild .. a time came wer ther was a huge slacking, in 2 mths ..4-5 raids wer performed. guilds MT and some members left after that .. so i knew that i would be no raiding for a while too ..

a99 (anarchynighytnine): long time been in a guild ... was perfect untill internal problems happened .. officers fighting with each other about some past stories .. which are till now unknown ... again this guild MT left .. along with the other 2 OTs .. and some officers too .. we got into a very bad period .. if i remember right we spended 2-3 weeks barely trying to raid kara and Za .. instead of MH and SSC ... so said my goodbyes and decided to leave ..

Drama lima : .. tbh .. i joined the guilds in atime i should have taken a wow break .. my final med exams for my 3rd year ... so i was in a stressful period .. + i wasnt that exp in MH and BT when i joined ... so i fucked up with some mistakes which hopefully wont ever happen again .. but still managed to keep 100% attendance to try to pass my trail ..

anyways here i am now .. applying to serenity .. since my server MH/BT guilds and SWp ones .. are all full on DPs warriors or OTs like me :(

Why did you leave your former guilds?: :O look up

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
i am a tbc raider .. came when tbc was here not pre tbc

TBC :

kara = never cleared it full seriously !! :p i never killed animal boss lolz
Za = 6/6
gruul and maggy = 2/2 1/1
SSC = 5/6 ( attempted lady V like 2-3 weeks .. never killed tho )
TK = 3/4 .. ( attempted kael again some times .. but i joined MH/Bt guilds who didnt care about them anymore )
MH 4/5 ( attempted archi once )
Bt 4/5 ( many attempts on ROS )
SWP = i attempted first boss :p wiped at 95% :p was a fun pug raid

Why do you want to join Serenity?

hopefully becuase ur just wer my exp ended .. a new server = new ppl .. new beginning ..

and mainly .. and hopefully u guys want plate bears :(

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

yes .. and i am not the kind of guy who applies on multiple guilds at the same time .. but the other guild which is in my server that i applied for, didnt give any answer or reply since its not forum applies but mail applies

and they wrote on ther forums .. applies which wer needed or have ther spot open will be processed while others be kept in the database ..

i.e i know i am not getting a place ther .. since ther full of warriors :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

yes yes :p a member called "" No BOdy "" .. hope ur still in the guild m8 :p

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

let me ask u a question .. why would i waste all my time answering these questions and even reading all the stickes and rules .. if the timming aint suitable for me :)

i wont be here or wasting money on server transfer if i couldnt cope with these times .. so yes i dont have any problems :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes and i was used to do that in a99 and drama :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

no soory ( dam i am not gonna get accepeted now :p )

maximum set of buffs :p

i like to shine on the meters so every possible buff/pots and stones are kept :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (check) YES ( ) NO .. loot is 2ndary need .. primary is to raid and enjoy the game and not some icons with status ;)

( check ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( check ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

feel free to ask this nab any question .. feral bear in plate ( how silly lol !!) ... if u wanna get in touch with him in game .. make a lvl1 dward run up to IF .. he will be on AH bridge selling enchants :p

bb cheers /doc
Doc

Postby igby » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 pm

HI Drmadrid could you please, log out in your PVE gear so I could check you on the armory. If an officer wants to chat with you, its you who need to make an alt on BB server, we wont come to you.

PS No BOdy says Hi
igby

Postby doc » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:39 pm

i did make a alt before i apply .. his called kultiras :p

but what i meant was that if u guys wanna check my gear .. since armory may take some time to update :)

anyways i logged as pve gear :)
doc

Postby Doc » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Drmadrid

ther u go .. gear confirmed :)

but remember my ap is 1997 ..not whats written now

becuase i dont have the improved AP talent + 10% fo my furry spec ;)
Doc

Postby Doc » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 pm

small update and upgrade :)

before = 1997 AP ..... after = 2010 AP

before = 29.7% crit ..... after = 30.16%

got me a new bracer and neck :p
Doc

Postby Tusvor » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 pm

1 question : Are u applying as prot or dps??
Tusvor

Postby Doc » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:22 pm

tusv?r wrote:1 question : Are u applying as prot or dps??

well i would love my role in the raid to be dps/Ot in 1 spec(fury) but with different gear :)

just like bears :p
Doc

Postby igby » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Sorry Doc, but we have decided to decline your application, GL in finding a guild.
igby

Postby doc » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:42 pm

ah i see

would had loved to know the reason(s)

but well GL to u all with ur progress and tynx for ur time :)
doc

Postby Gabbie » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:45 pm

doc wrote:ah i see

would had loved to know the reason(s)

but well GL to u all with ur progress and tynx for ur time :)

Sounds fair enough :)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Return to Recruitment