DENIED - ?llid

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Íllidán

Postby Dannyboy777 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:56 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Íllidán (You may whisper me on tehpwnage if i am not on that char)

(I prefer to be called Danny/Dan though, but whatever suits you best)

Class and build:

Rogue, At the moment i am using a raiding build for maximum damage (44 combat, 17 Assassination) however I am flexible depending on what need's to be used for the raid/instance at hand so do not hesitate to criticize.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lid%C3%A1n

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

In Omnia Paratus, Accepted, Fates Destiny, Fuse.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Two of the guild's were mainly for levelling and were not ready to raid as i progressed through the game quite fast, (In Omnia Paratus + Accepted). Fates Destiny were ready to raid but alot of the members left as it was progressing quite slow. I can't seem to bond with Fuse, they are nice people but they are not my type of people and i have little friendship in the guild.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I went to Zul'gurub for the first boss but the party fell apart so thats kinda the only Pre-raid experience I have!

TBC I have had GL, Mag, ZA and Kara experience.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I like the friendly community which i have heard about from this guild and the possible SK loot distribution system. Also i like the name (it was the name of my Hunter in Guild wars hehe)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Not at the moment, however if you wish me to make applications to any kindred guilds you have i will be willing to do so.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Blooddemonn, i know alot of people (not trying to be big headed) so i may know other people from the guild as well.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

I can play almost any time, of any day, of course providing that something fatal does not happen to me!

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, I prefer using group calendar for sign up's to raids however i will use the forums depending on how you find the sign up easiest.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

I never leave without being fully prepared and well fed. I am willing to spend whatever it takes to get going asap.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (@) YES ( ) NO

I used it briefly in a GL raid and didn't get to experience it long time. However from what i saw of it (and have read up about) it seem's like a very fair and decent distribution systems.

(@) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(@) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Dannyboy777

Postby Paul » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

We are currently full on Rogues and I'm afraid you gear and experience would be below what we would be looking for if we were recruiting.

Application Denied.
Paul

Ok thanks for reading

Postby Dannyboy777 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Ok thankyou for reading, much appreciated. I was told that i should try applying by someone in your guild. Hehe, Thanks for reading anyhow its been much appreciated.
Dannyboy777

Re: DENIED - Íllidán

Postby Skibba » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Dannyboy777 wrote:

Weird, I was born in '81 and im 27 this month.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Return to Recruitment