DENIED | Hunter Application [Crixaliz]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Hunter Application [Crixaliz]

Postby Crixaliz » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello

In game name (including previous names if any): Crixaliz irl name Matthias Persson aslo got alt called Shadowfoxi.

Class and build: Level 70 Night Elf Hunter, 42/19/0 Beast Mastery
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Crixaliz i got higher crit chance and atack power and also a chest hehe, haven't been wowarmory haven't been updated. http://be.imba.hu/

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): I was in a Swedish guild called The MightyWikings and get som karazhan epics, Cartoon Heroes wich i raided Serpentshrine cavern with. And Wrath of Judgement diden't stay long in that guild because i got kicked out, but i raided Mount Hyjal once with them.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I left The MightWikings because i wanted to come further in raids so i joined Cartoon Heroes and then i met a very nice swedish guy in Wrath of Judgement so i did application to them, but then i got kicked out because i did another application i did it coz we cancelled many raids and i love to raid that's the funnest thing in the whole game :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? I bought the game when tbc came out so i diden't raid pre tbc then, but now on lvl 70 i have raid Zul'Gurub and cleared it.

Why do you want to join Serenity? This guild have a good repetation =) and i wan't to start raiding again, i've been guildless to long now think i'm sick soon.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I don't think so but i'm a active and mature player and helpful :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. Yes it's good raiding times for me and i will show up for every raid.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i will sign up for raids and show up in at the raid time and don't be late

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes i raid with potions, elixirs, food buffs and scrolls.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO: Yes i agree with this loot system :)

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals: i have read the rules and anderstand it.

Hope i can join you soon, i will be very happy

Bye bye
//Crixaliz
Crixaliz

Postby Theseus » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Crixaliz wrote:Age: I will be 16 years old 07.26 Smile

From the thread: Sticky: Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING)

5. Our age limit on new applicants is 18+. Please bear in mind that we do raid later at night (when you are most likely to draw parent aggro). Regardless of age, we expect you to act mature at all times.

You are short by a year or so.

Crixaliz wrote:Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. Yes it's good raiding times for me and i will show up for every raid.

Is this a summer only duration? We are looking for long term players, not people who will disappear at the end of the summer as our raid times are not good for those who are in school.
Theseus

Postby igby » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Ignoring the age issue for a start you have for what ever reason guild hoped been kicked, which doesn't look good. Your character is in kara gear, were are trying to down Archimonde, the gap is too large, you should be looking for a guild raiding SSC or TK. Also you missing alot of rep from certain faction and your profession skills are so low they can't benefit your charcter. This guild aims at end game content, and looks for players who have done everything to maximise their class, this is clearly not the guild for you. Not to sound harsh, but don't run before you can walk.
igby

Return to Recruitment