DENIED | Siithlord

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Siithlord

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:16 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Siithlord s my current char and before him i had char name Voldemorth(warlock as well but got to 33 and than deleted him )

Class and build: 0/13/48 - I am willing to respec if CL thinks that another tallent spec is better
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Order of the Holy Flame and The Dogs of War

Why did you leave your former guilds?: The Order officialy had raids starting at 20h... but people would come online at 21h and raids start almost at 2h... but they all ended at 23h sharp. I left them couse of that and joined the DoW and i am looking for another good guild since DoW is disbanding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Started to play with TBC so i didnt do any pre-TBC raids. As for TBC it's : Karazhan,ZA (1st boss), Gruul,Maggy,TK(3/4), SSC(2/6) and did 1st boss in MH (tho' we wiped i know how the fight goes and what to do)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have some friends there. I watched as they raided Karazhan while i was lvling.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? I had an apply for SoL but it wasnt rly an apply. I had no chance. Just wanthed 2 know what they expect from a player.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Dunno if they will vouch for me but i know some guys. Holypetar,Gipsies.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I have no problems with that. I can raid atleast 3 raids a week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure. Tho' I'm not used to that. I mostly used GC... but no probs.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
1 more thig guys. My current tallent build is a bit diferent as it is experimental. My real tallent build is as i answered. Atm i think armory is down as i couldnt open it for some time so i couldnt give u a link :(
Thx for reading my apply :)
Regards, Siithlord

Re: Siithlord

Postby Mikah » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 pm

Anonymous wrote:Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I have no problems with that. I can raid atleast 3 raids a week

Just to clarify a few point please before we take a decision. When you say you can attend at least 3 raids a week from 9pm to 1am, is this only during the summer vacation or during the whole year?

Also, although your gear seems decent, you have not enchanted 3 epic items that I would consider quite good (5 if you are enchanter for rings):

Voidheart Crown
Frozen Shadoweave Boots
Nethervoid Cloak

Since I doubt you acquired all this in the last week, and with dailies easily getting you 200g in 1 hour each day, why would you consider applying to a guild who will scrutinize you without at least taking care of that? My problem here is not necessarily that you did not enchant your gear per se, but it's more towards the fact that if you can't even afford enchanting good items you have acquired, how are you going to afford weapon oil, food buffs, 2 flasks and repair each night of raids??

Finally, we had some concerns in the past with some of the players that you mentionned. The concern was about sharing an account in an internet cafe. Are you the owner of your account and playing at home, or is it a shared account played in a cafe? And please be honest, we will ask them.
Mikah

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:24 pm

1st things 1st.... got armory link (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Siithlord).
I can play during the whle year. as for my items... when i got 70 school goot a bit more intensive so i had 2 cool down raiding and so i didnt get rep with Sha'tar for ex. fotr head ench....
I did have some lack of money in the past.... but as i sayed it was in the past...
As for acc. yes i do share my acc in Internet caffe but i have made a deal with owner so i'll get my own acc and transfer this char :)

Postby Allanna » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:31 am

shared account, sorry, no cigar. IF you aquire the account, on a 1 person basis, then maybe you are worthy of a trial, until then, shared accounts are the spawn of the devil im affraid!
Allanna

Thx for looking my apply

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:22 am

I see your point. Thank you for takeing my application under notice. As I spoke with Mikah last night he explained evrything to me. Once I get better gear(he did say my gear was good) and once I get my own account I will try and apply for Serenity again. You have been very polite to me and for that i have to thank you. If there is ever warlock spot open,pls if it isn't a problem whisper me so i can write another application.
Thank you again and good luck in End Game raids.
Regards,Siithlord[/i]

Postby Mikah » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Thank you for your interest Siithlord.

As I told you last night, I really don't think we have a spot for a warlock right now. The account was a bit of a problem, but you seemed to want to fix that anyways.

Keep an eye on our recruitment needs that we post, and by all means feel free to apply if you see we are looking for warlocks!

In the mean time, I wish you good luck in finding a guild.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment