Siithlord

Moderator: Officers

Siithlord

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Siithlord s my current char and before him i had char name Voldemorth(warlock as well but got to 33 and than deleted him )

Class and build: 0/13/48 - I am willing to respec if CL thinks that another tallent spec is better
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Order of the Holy Flame and The Dogs of War

Why did you leave your former guilds?: The Order officialy had raids starting at 20h... but people would come online at 21h and raids start almost at 2h... but they all ended at 23h sharp. I left them couse of that and joined the DoW and i am looking for another good guild since DoW is disbanding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Started to play with TBC so i didnt do any pre-TBC raids. As for TBC it's : Karazhan,ZA (1st boss), Gruul,Maggy,TK(3/4), SSC(2/6) and did 1st boss in MH (tho' we wiped i know how the fight goes and what to do)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have some friends there. I watched as they raided Karazhan while i was lvling.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? I had an apply for SoL but it wasnt rly an apply. I had no chance. Just wanthed 2 know what they expect from a player.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Dunno if they will vouch for me but i know some guys. Holypetar,Gipsies.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I have no problems with that. I can raid atleast 3 raids a week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure. Tho' I'm not used to that. I mostly used GC... but no probs.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
1 more thig guys. My current tallent build is a bit diferent as it is experimental. My real tallent build is as i answered. Atm i think armory is down as i couldnt open it for some time so i couldnt give u a link :(
Thx for reading my apply :)
Regards, Siithlord

Return to Recruitment