DENIED | Rogue Application Avaarice

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue Application Avaarice

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:39 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Avaarice
Class and build: Rogue -- Spec: 19/42/0 (Combat Swords)

Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Avaarice

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm)
: The Dogs of War

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I haven't actually left my current guild, but I can tell you why I am seeking a new guild. My current guild is full of some nice people. Where as the rest are argumentative and lazy. Lack of team work I guess you could call it.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? ZG, MC, KZ, ZA, Gruuls, Maggy, TK, SSC and some MH.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I need a new guild, one that works together and does no bicker in guild chat.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? None

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? None, sadly. But a member of Divine Legacy told me to apply, her name was Akilina. :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? I certainly can.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Of course. :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yep.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Just noticed my armoury has my pvp spec along with my pvp trinkets. If it updates I'm sorry for the double post. But if it doesn't, my current hit rating is 276 unbuffed, and 1770 attack power I think.

Thanks.

Postby igby » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks for the application, but rogue recruitment is closed. Unless another officer has something to comment here I expect this will be declined.
igby

Postby Jujimufu » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:05 pm

after joining a heroic mech with avaarice . i told him i would prefer not to use the succy as im destro ..... he then told me my gear sucks kicked me from group and put me on ignore !!

GG

/juji
Jujimufu

Postby Amaiya » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Did you also know the word Avarice stands for "Extreme greed for wealth or personal gain".
Amaiya

Postby Pir » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Jujimufu wrote:after joining a heroic mech with avaarice . i told him i would prefer not to use the succy as im destro ..... he then told me my gear sucks kicked me from group and put me on ignore !!

GG

/juji

rofl, bad move
Pir

Postby Allanna » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 pm

clearly he knows bugger all about other classes then juji. maybe he should write a book entitled 'how to win friends and influence people'
Allanna

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm

What are you talking about? O_o

Edit - I'll just leave now, as you have all made up your mind as soon as something was said. I don't even remember saying what this guy said. So yes. Don't worry about it.

Postby Jujimufu » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:38 pm

I was a bit stubbon about succy fair enough ! i had just respec'd and wanted to practice some rotations

but u was ruuuuude .. made me angry !! :twisted:

and im sure u remember :roll:
Jujimufu

Postby Tusvor » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Thread locked to avoid further flaming :)
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment