TRIAL | Guild Application, Delvon, lvl 70 human mage.

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Guild Application, Delvon, lvl 70 human mage.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Delvon

17 (turning 18 4th september) Beside my age, I can guarantee mature behaviour.

Porvoo, Southern Finland. (Finland is between Russia and Sweden in Europe =D)

Class and build:

I am a fire mage and I use the 2/48/11 spec for raiding.

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Delvon

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Wheeler Dealers, Insane Dwarf Posse and Spes Patriae.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Wheeler Dealers because I wanted to raid bigger events, same for IDP and Spes Patriae because people left and we couldnt organize raids anymore.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I have very little experience in raiding before TBC, but after I have cleared Karazhan, Zul'aman, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair. Void Reaver from Tempest Keep and Lurker and Hydross from Serpentshire Cavern. Also Rage Winterchill from Mount Hyjal.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to experience ''true'' raiding, and very interested in the end-game events. A bit more personally, I want to down my favourite villain, Archimonde! Also, your guild has the best reputation I have heard of.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Well, no one exact but Gabbie said that I'm a very chatty guy =D.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.
Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Your hours are fine by me, no problemo whatsoever. I can and most importantly I WILL attend all raids you are willing to take me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Of course, this was our method in the last guild I was in, so I'm very used to this.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Again, this is how we did it in the former guild, yes I will because I feel that thats the least I can do, if everyone does their best the guild will do its best.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Re: Guild Application, Delvon, lvl 70 human mage.

Postby Gabbie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Delvon wrote:Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Well, no one exact but Gabbie said that I'm a very chatty guy =D.

Heh yeah, Del is very chatty and social guy who is full of life and humor.

I would love to say something about your playstyle but would not be fair to base it on a couple of times you joined me for dailys (which I have enjoyed every time).

Del was in IDP a couple of times (twice as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong). Left cus he wanted to play with his finnish friends.

Hugs Gabbie

Oh btw. would be nice to have your tanky Drellan also if your application should succeed ;)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Oh yes, I almost forgot....I come with a bonus lol, my Feral druid!

He is lvl 70, almost full epic (one trinket is rare) and his name is Drellan. He is my alt I mean, who I'm glad to help out with if needed, altho I like my mage better...but to be honest, mages are the best, arent we?

Yours Truly,

Delvon
lvl 70 Human Mage

Postby Tusvor » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Mages better???.....lol - mages are wanna be locks, but without the DPS 8)
Tusvor

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Ah I see....glad to meet another egoist =).

Like always, I'm never afraid of a challenge, so meet me when you dare to a true battle of the egos! We will see whose ego reigns supreme!

Another message brought to you by Delvon.

Postby Tusvor » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Well if egoist = realist, then yes im an egoist :D
But, to be honest u will find out doin endgame instances mages are nerfed and almost all are below, locks, hunters and rogues, u will see :)
Tusvor

Postby Jura » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Yeah right! :D OP lock!
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Hehe I really hope rest of you are like this warlock here, funny AND wise.

Thanks for the crum of advice. Also thanks to Gabbie for getting her ass into posting something here, also thanks to Jura for his brief but I'm sure truthful message =).

Postby Karmakaze » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:19 pm

I remember playing with you but I can't place where, did we maybe go Kara in The Conclave? I'm pretty sure I remember you from somewhere..

In any case I remember you were a skilled mage and that was a year ago... Who knows how much better you are now :)
Karmakaze

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh yes! You are right, I remember you from something too....might have been The Conclave, if that is the case tho damn we gone a long way lol nice to see you.

And right back at ya buddy, you are a very skilled mage too....I mean hunter...

By Delvon

Postby Kallevalle » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am

Yea I remember this mage to, who ninjalooted some stuff when I was doing my daylis :x
Kallevalle

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:49 pm

I'm sure that that was an missunderstanding of some sort because I NEVER ninjaloot. It's something I have never accepted and definitely something I will not do myself. Even so, I perhaps didn't see you or something else must have happened, but even though I'm sorry :wink: .

Delvon

Postby Mikah » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 pm

We are still discussing your application.

One thing of concerns if you could clarify please.

Are you only available to participate at our raids from 9pm to 1am server time during the summer, or is it also ok with you when school will start? Remember we raid on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

P.S. And Kalle, are you saying someone actually dared tagging a mob while doing dailies in the SSO?? Seriously...
Mikah

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Yes, I have checked your raid hours and taken them in concern. I will be able to raid within those hours even when school starts. I'm working in a summerjob at the moment so it's not going to be a problem when school starts too :D .

Delvon

Postby Kallevalle » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:19 pm

P.S. And Kalle, are you saying someone actually dared tagging a mob while doing dailies in the SSO?? Seriously...
I was killing some manabeast or whatever thay is called in BEM, so I could loot the manacells they where guarding. Then that mage showed up and yust ninja the manacell, and I whispered him about it. Then he sayd something like "this is the way to get ahead in life my friend". meaning that ninjaing and stealing stuff from other players was OK for him.
I have seen ninjas before but this one was just rude.
Kallevalle

Next

Return to Recruitment