Guild Application, Delvon, lvl 70 human mage.

Moderator: Officers

Guild Application, Delvon, lvl 70 human mage.

Postby Delvon » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Delvon

17 (turning 18 4th september) Beside my age, I can guarantee mature behaviour.

Porvoo, Southern Finland. (Finland is between Russia and Sweden in Europe =D)

Class and build:

I am a fire mage and I use the 2/48/11 spec for raiding.

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Delvon

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Wheeler Dealers, Insane Dwarf Posse and Spes Patriae.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Wheeler Dealers because I wanted to raid bigger events, same for IDP and Spes Patriae because people left and we couldnt organize raids anymore.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I have very little experience in raiding before TBC, but after I have cleared Karazhan, Zul'aman, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair. Void Reaver from Tempest Keep and Lurker and Hydross from Serpentshire Cavern. Also Rage Winterchill from Mount Hyjal.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to experience ''true'' raiding, and very interested in the end-game events. A bit more personally, I want to down my favourite villain, Archimonde! Also, your guild has the best reputation I have heard of.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Well, no one exact but Gabbie said that I'm a very chatty guy =D.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.
Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Your hours are fine by me, no problemo whatsoever. I can and most importantly I WILL attend all raids you are willing to take me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Of course, this was our method in the last guild I was in, so I'm very used to this.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Again, this is how we did it in the former guild, yes I will because I feel that thats the least I can do, if everyone does their best the guild will do its best.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Delvon

Return to Recruitment