TRIAL | Raira

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Raira

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:26 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Raira
Class and build:Rogue (20/0/41)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... rd&n=Raira

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Raira

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Guildless on Bronzebeard (i transfered here to be with Galladrieel), On Dragonmaw i've been in many Guilds like: Aeternus,Providence, Levitation, Holy Warriors.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Aeternus Disbanded and i tranfered my Char here to be with Galladrieel.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
PreTBC: Full MC/Onyxia/ ZG/Aq20, BWL.
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, TK.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to be with Galladrieel in the same guild cause he is my boyfriend.
Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Galladrieel

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i can but not all the raids sience my shedulle is not set atm and i have some RL problems for the moment. I want to join the guild atm as a Casual.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes.
Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
If i'm needed in raids i allways show up prepared.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 pm

So as not to have a repeat of last rogue application. Rogue recruitment is closed atm.
igby

Re: Raira - Rogue

Postby Adamantite » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Hey Igby.

I think you missed one line :-)

Raira wrote:
Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to be with Galladrieel in the same guild cause he is my boyfriend.

Adamantite

Postby igby » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 pm

So you want me to actually read apllications forms from now on. /Sigh
So scrap previous post
igby

Postby Rammo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 am

hmm....
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Postby Adamantite » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 am

Hey Raira.

Did you have a chat yet with anyone?