DENIED | Bigmermaid

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Bigmermaid

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Bigmermaid

Class and build: BM hunter

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Bigmermaid

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The Night Watch

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

It was ok for a while, but then not much raiding, i was totally bored of farming kara and gruul/maggy. Also, i have a social life, so it is highly inconvenient for me to stay at home 3 nights a week expecting a raid, but then to see that we have no raid, because not enough people signed.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon full clear, SSC Lurker

Pre-TBC: Molten Core, Zul Gurub

Why do you want to join Serenity?

1. I have checked the website and i've seen you raid often, this is what i want too, as i want to see the content of these end-game instances.

2. You have a loot dist. system

3. You have fixed days for raiding and you are a big guild so probably raids are happening i assume.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

None

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes, i can be available in the evening.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, i always use +HR food, +AP flask (relentless assault), mana oil on weapon, i am alchemist so in raids i come with a minimum of 2-3 flasks, about 30-40 mana potions, 15-20 crystal charged focus, 8-10 dark runes, bandages.

All my items have epic gems or the pvp unique-equipped gems and are enchanted. I am not wearing the Assassin Alchemist stone at the moment but i have that, and i have pvp gear that i can use for situations where survival is more important than high damage. I also will have by tomorrow the Steadying Bracers instead of the PvP wrist item, as i need 4 more badges. Also in case you will be checking, i am using the rogue item for feet as it is better than my current (PvP item), this is a downside, but up to now i haven't had mana issues, as i use potions early in boss fights, so i have time to use more than one/two during a fight.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

Yes

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Thanks for the application, we currently have one hunter on trial, so atm we can't take another. Our hunter CL Paul may have a chat with you, should we have space in the future.
igby

Postby Paul » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Thanks for the nice application but as Igby has already stated we have just taken on a new hunter and are currently full.

But should a position arise I shall keep you in mind and maybe contact you in game at the time.
Paul

Return to Recruitment