TRIAL | priest application Savarina

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | priest application Savarina

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:30 pm

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Savarina

Romania

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Night elf priest, holy 23 disc/38holy; I can respecc for Coh anytime

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Savarina

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Angels from hell, Chimera, Alter Ego, Eternals, Wrath of judgement

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
AfH -got some hard wok period
Chimera - left for a Romanian guild project
Alter Ego - the Romanian guild project - failed
Wrath of judgement - disbanded

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, Naxxramas
TBC: Karazhan, cleared many-many times, Gruul, Maghteridon, SSC (5/6), TK (3/4), MH (3/5), BT (3/5 - teron at 27%)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
since my former guild is no more, I want to go further for the high end dungeons and i'll be happy to start a little higher with Serenity

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
yes, there are some

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes, i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Slamdorff » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:41 pm

So glad to see this application.
Savarina is the stuff players and friends are made of. Mature, focused and very, very nice.
Raid experience, gear and former guilds tell it all.
She is a good wow-friend. I hope she will be welcomed warmly.

Cheers,

Slam
Slamdorff

Postby Themark » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:52 am

Hello Savarina, I'm very happy to see you appling here ^^
I had the pleasure to have her in Alter Ego where I was officer, and I can say only good words about her, very very nice person(and I always look first at the person, then at the player) out of a good player.

Best luck!
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Tusvor » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 am

I remember Savarina from Alter Ego as well, very nice and mature, but right now we are quite full on priests, 1 currently on trial too, but we will get back to u, after we have discussed your application. :)
Tusvor

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:48 pm

If I did not state this clearly enough I consider Savarina a good friend, and as such she ought to be accepted.

Raid spots she will then have to fight for:) A top healer from WoJ will probably do fine here also:)

Cheers,

Slam
Slamdorff

Postby Mikah » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 am

Very nice application.

Sorry for taking so long for giving you an answer. I think we would normally have accepted you right away considering your experience, gear and the other players vouching for you.

Unfortunately, we are really, really overcrowded in both the healers and priests. We are looking into the possibility of moving one of our priest to shadow to see if we can accomodate you and will let you know.
Mikah

Postby Savarina » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 am

Hello again:)

Thanks for your efforts to find a solution so I can join in your guild, I'd really love to play again with ppl that I always appreciated very much.
But ofc I'll understand if this is not possible.
I saw this morning class priests is opened on Entropy forum, I will take my chance there if your answer will be a negative one.

Thanks again and waiting for your final decision,

Sav
Savarina

Postby Mikah » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Consensus seems to be towards giving you a trial. I'm sure we will get many going on vacation to replace, and it would be really hard to turn down someone with the potential to fit really well as we seem to have quite a few players that knows you and would like to see you with us..

If you wish to do so, please whisper an officer for an invite.

However, we would certainly understand if you would rather try to join a guild that has a position open with likely a regular raid spot to fill.
Mikah

Postby Rammo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:37 am

hey i didnt get the romanian lock at least i got the a romanian priest ...fair enaugh!
welcome to Serenity and GL from now on
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Return to Recruitment