Application closed |Rogue

Moderator: Officers

Application closed |Rogue

Postby kepke:) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:07 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Kepke

Class and build: Rogue - Combat - (15-41-5) - Daggers -

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): hmm i think Armomy it will show me Subtlety specced because i am guildless atm and spending my time at (pvp)
i can short out my gear (300+ hit) - (1875 ap) (28.33% crit) (Hp 8500+) unbuffed

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Wrath of Judgement

Why did you leave your former guilds?: They are pretty Disbaned

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Pre-tbc /ZG,MC / (cleared Karazhan) (cleared ZA) (cleared Gruul's)(cleared Maggy) (SSC - 5/6) (TK - 3/4) (black temple 3/9 teron 23%) (MH 3/5)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to Continue from there i stoped

Do you have open applications to other guilds? SoD but i said to Cansel it i change my mind

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No one:)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? i am every day online and Prepare for anything

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week I am always able to Raid every day, i am playing more than 10-13 hours per day so there is no problem.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yup

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Always i am Prepared and giving 100% Focused on my Guild Raids

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? yup

( YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thanks for Reading my Apply
kepke:)

Info

Postby kepkes » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

if you want something to ask me in game whisper: kepke or my alt Maximous :lol:
kepkes

Re: Rogue

Postby Adamantite » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Hi Kepke.

Thank you for you application.
How come you have raidet ZG & MC, if you only just turned 60 in December and 70 in Februar?
Also I find it quite strange, that with your raid experience, that you are only exalted The Violet Eye (not counting Shattered Sun Offensive & Stormpike Guard). How come?

/Aiwendel

kepke:) wrote:
What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Pre-tbc /ZG,MC / (cleared Karazhan) (cleared ZA) (cleared Gruul's)(cleared Maggy) (SSC - 5/6) (TK - 3/4) (black temple 3/9 teron 23%) (MH 3/5)

Adamantite

rogue

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:27 pm

i had a shammy 70 Resto <hordie> and i got that Experience from him Pre-tbc.
I also did with him SSC/TK <Notice> that Acc doesnt still mine i give it to a RL friend.

I made that rogue with alot of Experience 25 mans because of my shammy. I did that rogue <70> I geared him up very fast, i had a friend RL friend in Wrath of judgement & they Give me a spot in them, and i had the chance to raid with them.

i prove them What active player i am & what Experience & skilled rogue i am

kepke

Postby Guest kepke » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Sorry and about Reputations, i never give so much point for HC just for daily.. i am spending my time for Farm,dailys etc and leveling my alt.. :oops:

at most Exalted /MH u forget that 8) hehe
Guest kepke

Postby Arkhan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Kepke was in WoJ with me.... really good rogue
Arkhan

waiting

Postby Kepke21 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:47 pm

This it gonna take longer? 4 days waiting going for 5 at least explain me why that takes so long... /sigh

Never mind.. Cansel that (apply)
Kepke21

Postby Adamantite » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 pm

kk.
Adamantite

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:13 pm

If this takes too long, that only shows us u are not mature enough for Serenity :roll:
Tusvor

Postby igby » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Good things come to those who wait.
igby

Postby kepke22 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:32 pm

First off all m8... i am asking... and second 5 days without the (CL) saying nothing about my apply yes is it alot... :roll:

i was waiting a asnwer 5 days is so hard? anyway nvm good luck & keep doing Progressing

/kepke
kepke22

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:48 pm

U ever heard the phrase : " Dont burn your bridges !! "
Think about it plz....just a good advice :)
Tusvor

Postby Shaítan » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am

18th to 21th...not 5 days

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

- Douglas Adams

Nerf Rouge!!!
Shaítan

Postby Theseus » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm

kepke wrote:First off all m8... i am asking... and second 5 days without the (CL) saying nothing about my apply yes is it alot... Rolling Eyes

i was waiting a asnwer 5 days is so hard? anyway nvm good luck & keep doing Progressing

/kepke

At last check, we did not have a Rogue CL. Also the Officers have had a larger than usual batch of application to process. We take our time reviewing applications as we are in the position of being choosy on who we select for Trials. Plus we do not play WoW 24/7, we are mostly working adults who have Real Life things like work, vacations, families, chores and other activities to deal with. If you don't have the patience to wait, then you are likely a poor candidate for our guild.

Moaning that a guild does not answer you in your 'preselected' time frame will generally result in an auto 'Denied' from any serious raiding guild.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment