DENIED | apply Riddickk

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | apply Riddickk

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:34 pm

yes) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Ridickk(me first name waz riddickk but wen i come here on this sv i see an oter player with tis name so i have to change in ridickk)

From:Romania(i cant write in english very good sry for theat)

Class and build:0/21/40Destruction(sry me talentes ar now 0/0/0 just respect on pve )
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Ridickk

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):Alpha%Omega on nagrand sv and here onli for 2 daye in lex talionte

Why did you leave your former guilds?:I leave A&O bicaz to meny ppl leave the guild and we cant do raids wit low ppl online and lex have the seam problem (im LF a guild who can do minim 3 raids on week)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I have no pre-TBC experience,I started playing a 2-3 week after TBC was out.
In TBC i have: Kara,Gruul,Magy,ZA =cleard,TK3/4,SSC5/6 and Lady Vashj on 40%,MH 2/5

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to play with skilled people,Want to imrpove my play stile and to do beter dps in raids,(Have fun), meet new people and Progrssing in PVE

Do you have open applications to other guilds?yes i have on entropy thei declined me
(i speck with yavania and he sey is no problem )

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No sty

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, i can raid all those days and also fun runs kara ,grull,etc

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.yes i can com mor then 2-3 times on week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, i always bring +30 shards, 30+ super mana potions,food,oil + flask

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( yes) YES ( ) NO

( yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Rammo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 am

gief other Romanian in guild :)

GL with ure app m8 ;)
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey, we discussed your application and i have unfortunatly to deny it.

We have 5 locks that signe regulary for raids, and 2 casual locks that came back recently.

So it wouldnt be fair to you if we would invite you and you wouldnt have then much raidslots.

Good luck in finding another guild, your stats are good so shouldnt be much of a problem :)
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment