LEFT |fury warrior

Moderator: Officers

LEFT |fury warrior

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:34 am

In game name (including previous names if any): vortexrpw

Class and build: furry warrior 21/40/0
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Vortexrpw

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
AS and BI

Why did you leave your former guilds?: we tryed to rebuild the guild put just got to a point where we could do anymore so the guild is disbanding

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? all pre tbc upto nax and last few bosses in AQ40 and tbc kara,ZA,gruuls,maggy,TK2/5,scc first boss and MH first boss

Why do you want to join Serenity? like i said looking for a fresh start and just want to raid and have fun

Do you have open applications to other guilds? not yet

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? only a new guy eldanor
also know maggs and allanna

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? YES

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. YES

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
YES

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? YES

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Eldanor » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:01 am

Hey im new to the guild but i would just like to vouch for Vortexrpw. I have played online games with him for over 3 years now and started playing wow with him 2.5 years ago, He is a great team player and knows his class very well, Apart from the fact he supports everton hes a cracking lad. GL m8
Eldanor

Postby igby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Myself or one of the other officers will catch you in-game for a chat. Looking at your character all seems fine, I would suggest dropping herbalism as from the level you have I doubt you can use it in outlands, I would recommend leatherworking for drums of war, it would be very useful.
igby

Postby igby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Trial 01/06/2008
igby

Postby Shaítan » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Everton?? (well atleast its better than Liverpool...and Arsenal, and ManU and Chelski...and West Ham...and Everton...oh wait:S)

Everyone knows there are only two footballteams in the world!

Tottenham Hotspur and H?dd^^

Anyways, welcome onboard the flagship "Serenity" mate:)
Shaítan

Postby Allanna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 am

haha, welcome aboard gaz. i can happily vouch for this creature as he is a top bloke and a pish warrior(luv you gumbo!) as with duck, sorry i couldnt reply earlier, but been mental at work recently!
Allanna

Postby Slamdorff » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 am

Lets keep him happy - Everton need all the support they can get.

QPR - 22. century will be yours!!!!1
Slamdorff

Return to Recruitment