DENIED | Resto Druid Trula

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Resto Druid Trula

Postby Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi Serenity. This is Trula speaking.

In game name (including previous names if any): Trula.

Class and build: I'm a Druid, Specced Resto. Running around with about 1550+ healing unbuffed.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Well, been in Dawnstone, Judgement and a few more. Many guilds i've been in have mostly disbanded. So been kinda unlucky.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Well, disbanding mostly. And i've been Guild-master in <Dawnstone> but to much work for me. And most of the members has found a proper guild for now.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Been raiding ZG, MC, BWL, AQ 20/40 and some pieces in Naxxramas. Not much really. (Pre-TBC) And in TBC i've been raiding Karazhan, Zul'aman, Gruul´s Lair, Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern. Know mostly of the tactics in MH, BT.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Casuall raiding guild with the progress i'm looking for. Been talking with alot of the members and they're social and loyal.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No i haven't. It's not loyal.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Hmm, i'm sure some people can. Tho not any special names. Been doing alot of Instances with them.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i can attend.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week: I hope i can. I'm raiding as much as i can. Raiding is my passion in World of Warcraft.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Showing up for raids without Pots, food, oils etc is uncausall so ofc i will.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

That was the whole. Thanks for taking time and reading this. Goodbye for now.

lol

Postby Trula » Sat May 31, 2008 6:27 pm

Trula

Postby Mjölnir » Sat May 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Thanks for your application, we will discuss it and will contact you.
Mjölnir

Postby Theseus » Sat May 31, 2008 7:07 pm

This guy has applied before and was Denied for a number of reasons, one of which was false information on his application:

http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2082
Last edited by Theseus on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theseus

Postby Tusvor » Sat May 31, 2008 7:27 pm

In February u were 19, apparantly only 15, now 3 months later u are 17, tell me how is this possible??
By all means I only live in Den,ark, but fast aging like that is just not possible here :roll:
Tusvor

Postby Shaítan » Sat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Fast aging ftw! Due to heavy exposure to all the cosmic ray-shit we have here in norway, ive aged 7 days the last week!!! :O

Edit: A big no from me, lying is bad! I lie alot, but only to avoid working late (and that is a valid reason) + im a lock^^
Shaítan

Postby Allanna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:45 am

have come across trula before, but cant quite put my finger on it. Suspect it was during my time as an officer with BI though. Have to say that i dont have any good vibes about that experience though
Allanna

Return to Recruitment