DENIED | Holy paladin applying

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Holy paladin applying

Postby silmar » Fri May 30, 2008 8:38 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Silmar

Class and build:Holy paladin.. 50/11/0
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Silmar

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):Was in cartoon heroes, and lazarus

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I left cartoon heroes, as they couldent follow their own guild rules.. Il explain : We did a zul aman run and before we started i said: I dont have ventrilo on this computer.. they said it was allright and we moved on.. afther doing nalorak and standing infront of akil,they kicked me witouth any notice cuse i diden't have ventrilo, then i left em as they couldnt follow their rules, and has happened to me before.. and i left lazarus to join a real life m8ts guild witch didnt work well for me reason: as they diden't raid:(.. but i want you to know that i aint a person that leaves a guild for no reason, so please dont misunderstand my reasons for leaving..;)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? In pre tbc:None.. TBC: kara(11/11) za(7/7).gruul(2/2) Maggy(1/1) Ssc(4/6) Tk(3/5)Hyjal(0/5) Bt(0/0)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to join serenity couse i know It's a great and lovly raiding guild:) And a raid guild is what im afther:)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Im afraid not :(

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I can raid everyday from afther 5 game time.. (at evening):P and wont go to bed before the raid has ended:)
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I can guarantee all the officers/gm and whole serenity that i will attend to all raids u set up, if there is a spot for me ofc:) And as i said above, i will not leave the raid untill i hear the Raid leader says: Ok now we are gonna call it:) or thanks for the raid and il see you tomorrow:)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i can and will do so:)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes i will meet up with everything that the raid leader recuires off me:) and meeting up with food,oils,potions,elixirs,guardian elixirs ect is coming with me for each raid:)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
I am fine with any of the raid looting options u choose:) i have to get gear improvments.. but i will wait untill either trial is over or you let me get any gear from drops:)
( Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Reegards Silmar
silmar

Postby Mjölnir » Sat May 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Thanks for your application, but we are currently full in the paladin ranks.

Good luck in finding a guild.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment