DENIED | Mage Application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Mage Application

Postby RobertM » Sun May 18, 2008 4:26 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Rom, and Blubi

Age: Im inc 17. I know im 1 year under the age limit, but i can promise a relaxed and nice behaviour.

Class and build: Mage 70 Gnome. Spec Fire; 2/45/11
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... eard&n=Rom

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Affinity, Shame Of Bronzebeard, Profanity, Madhouse Inmates, Reincarnation.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I've been known as the so called "guild jumper. People have had wrong thought's about me, in my opinion. "He only join guilds to get a gearup and doese,t realy care about the guild itself",sound abit childish to me but i can understand why they've thought so. I haven't had time for raiding so much in previous guilds. And the times ive been in the raids ive been the only one needing the stuff. So like i said, people have got the wrong thought about me. Ofcourse i understand that it wouldnt work with just thinking about youreself. To get it working everyone need's to feel like theyr part of the game and feeling like they know all theyr playing with.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? TK, SSC, Karazhan, (All heroic keys, if you want to know :p.), ZA.
And pretbc the biggest instance i enterd were MC becouse of that i didnt have the time. But atleast i've cleared it into Raggy.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I was doing Bot hero mode and got in grp with a guy called Ungaar. He seemd pretty nice, we started talking abit about the tank(slacker tank hehe), And he asked me if id like to make an apply i think. Or atleast if i was thinking about doing it. Many times if ppl from a certain guild are polite and nice the rest of the guild is the same. So i thought i'd give it a try. He told me some about the Guild. I've talked with other guys from the guild before(can't remember any names more than Ungaar.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No i havent.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Ungaar if so hehe.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week: I'll be able to raid 1-3 days a week depending on when and where i need to study.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Ofcourse if needed.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?Ill allways have this stuff ready for raiding aye. Ofcourse!

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
RobertM

Postby Theseus » Thu May 22, 2008 9:01 am

-- Application Denied --

- Below the age of 18. We are a group adults, several of whom have children of our own

- We need stable members. You said others have called you a "Guild Jumper". Going by your history that is correct since you have been in at least 9 (going by yesterday's, 21.05.2008, Armory update, that figure is up to 10) guilds that I can find since you turned 70. We need stable raiders, not someone looking for their "Guild of the Week".
Theseus

Return to Recruitment