TRIAL - Dofri

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL - Dofri

Postby Solmundur » Sat May 17, 2008 11:58 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Solmundur

Class and build:
I used to raid in the great 41/20/0 BM speccbut as the former Hunter CL in my current guild I changed my specc to 0/25/36 Survival for the ultimate raid buff specc and I´m also very common with the MM specc so I´m willing to specc anyway you would like me to.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Solmundur

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Why did you leave your former guilds?: the Guild I´m in now has almost stopped doing Heroics and members are only online for the raids so I´ve started to get bored with the lack of activity in it, also because I´m +2 hours of server time I´ve would love to play in a guild that starts little later then 19:00 GMT in raid. (Wife would be very happy.)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
PreTBC is ZG / 3 bosses in MC
TBC: kara, ZA, Maggy, Gruul, 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 MH, 3/9 BT

Why do you want to join Serenity? I think Serenity will fit my raiding and RL time better

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Should be able to do that most of the time.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. I should be able to show up for most raids.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Of course

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

This is the side application with Gaurinn, my RL friend

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

BR,
Solmundur
Solmundur

Postby Paul » Sun May 18, 2008 11:01 am

Thanks for applying we will get back to you asap.
Paul

Postby Slamdorff » Sun May 18, 2008 11:17 am

Are Gaurinn and Solmundur RL friends?
Slamdorff

Friends

Postby Solmundur » Sun May 18, 2008 11:19 am

Yes, we are a RL friends from Iceland.
Solmundur

Postby Slamdorff » Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 am

Animala, will you pls get on your bike and go check if they have healthy teeth and good constitution. Effective dps slaves are hard found these days.

Nice applications - good luck, guys.
Slamdorff

Return to Recruitment