Shadow priest

Moderator: Officers

Shadow priest

Postby Gaurinn » Sat May 17, 2008 11:07 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):Gaurinn

Class and build:
normal raiding speck for shadow priests

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Gaurinn

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Why did you leave your former guilds?:haven't left my guild yet ,but i am having problems raiding cause the time difference, i am looking for late night raiding guild and doing heroics

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre TBC is ZG / AQ20
TBC: kara, ZA, mag. gruul, 5/6 ssc. 3/4 TK, 3/5 MH and 3/9 BT

Why do you want to join Serenity? I think Serenity will fit my raiding time better

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no want to have yes or no from this guild first

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

i should be able to raid at least 2 times in a week if not more

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes can do

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

want to add one thing my friend (RL friend) is going to apply here too and we will move together if we get invited. His name i Solmundur and he will apply soon.

thanks and i look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Gaurinn
Gaurinn

Postby igby » Sat May 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Thanks for the application we have room for another shadow priest and as with all x-realm application could you make an alt on our server to talk with one of the officers.
I have a couple of questions:
You say you have killed these bosses in MH and BT but your rep with both ashtongue and scale of sands is neutral. Its not at zero so you have been to both instances but with the amount of trash in Hyjal especially I would have expected a much higher rep.
I am assuimng your raid time issue means you have been only a few times, just want to know how much experience you have had there, and that it hasnt been xp. on another character.
Also would your 2 raid days be the same two days every week or random?
Thirdly can you kill your constructs? :twisted:
igby

Postby Allanna » Sat May 17, 2008 11:35 pm

gief more shadow priests
Allanna

Postby Gaurinn » Sun May 18, 2008 12:45 am

like i said before i have had hard time raiding with guild since they moved the clock one hour and in have only been subbed in for bosses both in MH and BT. TBH i have messed both first bosses in those instances. It is hard to be always late for raid and have to wait until you are needed or maybe not.
Gaurinn

Postby Mikah » Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 am

Hi Gaurin,

Thank you for the application. Everything seems very decent. It would be nice if you could create a lvl1 alt on the server to have a chat before you make the transfer.

I usually am online every night, so ask someone in the guild on which alt I am if Mikah is not online.
Mikah

Postby Animala » Tue May 20, 2008 10:20 am

Lýst mér á ?a?...nú getum vi? ?refalda? fljöldan af íslendingum í gildinu 8)

Good luck with the application.
Animala

Postby Mjölnir » Tue May 20, 2008 10:49 am

Didnt know you are one of Tolkiens Elfs Animala :)
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment