Fury Warrior Xrealm

Moderator: Officers

Fury Warrior Xrealm

Postby Guest » Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):Ekaprague Eká

Class and build:17/44/0
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ek%C3%A1

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
High voltage

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
caused

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
when i started play , it was about 2 years ago..I joined very friendly guild Superiority...from lvl 40 to 70 ..It was first and best guild in Nagrand realm , We wiped so many times at Moroes and our gm left wow...Then all good players and officers joined to Imperium guild ( now its best guild in nagrand realm ) . i left wow for some reasons .After 2 month i start playing again .Found some good friendly guild Eternium .In fast time we cleared KZ,GL,ML,then ZA ( Zul my favourite boss ) ..Then our GM and Main officer left..and i was unhappy with New officers ..I did application in Imperium ..but was declined coz was undergeared..And i changed my realm..i transfered myself to Khadgar realm...Guild Paradise Lost ..it was amazing guild , we one shooted every boss in SSC and so many wipes in Vashj ...Just phase 2 with 3 generators...TK (3/4)DW,DLK cleared. Some tries on Kaelt..Then i joined High voltage guild in Arathor realm.It was amazing guild , with good ppl . MH (4/9) and BT ( 4/9)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
transfering to this server , want to find new home and new friends

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?yes ofc
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
i am able every day ,,give more raids!

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes ofc

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
yes i have all good enchants and about 200 potions ( elixir of major agglitiy and defence )

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this?
YES

Postby Guest » Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Borat!

Postby Skibba » Tue May 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:Borat!

IP address for this post
80.165.182.97 [ 1 Post ]

Users posting from this IP address
Ishtar [ 3 Posts ]

Guest [ 1 Post ]

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Allanna » Wed May 14, 2008 12:15 am

damn you ish! i quite fancied having somebody in a mankini 2 laugh at!
Allanna

Re: Fury Warrior Xrealm

Postby Iria » Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 am

Anonymous wrote:Eká

Anonymous wrote:Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
High voltage

Anonymous wrote:Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
no

Well, I'm not a member, but the guy here is a good one. 8)
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."Brick Top - Snatch
Iria

Postby Theseus » Wed May 14, 2008 8:28 am

Greetings Eká

Thanks for your application. We will review it and then get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime please roll a L1 character on Bronzebeard so you can have a chat with our Officers.
Theseus

Postby igby » Wed May 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks for the application, like theseus said if you could contact me in game, and I will discuss your application.
igby

Postby Ishtar » Wed May 14, 2008 1:49 pm

sorry, i was a bit.. drunk.. i'm afraid.. i have nothing against people from the southern part - Borat is a funny movie tho :P
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Postby Skibba » Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 am

Anonymous wrote:Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

http://www.chimeraguild.eu/v2/viewtopic.php?t=4567&sid=59e4dc28843ab077149ed49cf92740e8

Your post on their page:- Tue May 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Your post on our page:- Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Adamantite » Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 am

Skibba wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

http://www.chimeraguild.eu/v2/viewtopic.php?t=4567&sid=59e4dc28843ab077149ed49cf92740e8

Your post on their page:- Tue May 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Your post on our page:- Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, his application was denied: Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:03 pm and he applied here: Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm

So technically, he didn't have any open applications :-).
Adamantite

Postby Skibba » Thu May 15, 2008 11:33 am

Good point, didnt notice the time on the Chimers decline :-) The turn around time from filling in their app, to being declined, to filling in our app was extremely fast though. If typing speed was any indication of a great playing skills then he'd have my vote :D

Skibba

Return to Recruitment