DENIED |Prot warr Risen

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |Prot warr Risen

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 9:56 am

In game name (including previous names if any):
Risen

Class and build: Prottection warrior
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Risen

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I was in lazarus
Atm in Aurei serpentis

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Lazarus and joined Aurei Serepentis because i have 2 RL friends in it .

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
-Pre Tbc
Onyxia
Molten Core
-TBC
Karazhan
Gruul's
Maggy
Ssc ( Lurker and Morogrim )
TK ( Void , Solarion)
MH (Rage winterchill )

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Nice raiding , Good progress , a Nice raid time for me
I also want to join the guild because i wanna have some progress in raids and gear .

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Noone

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I can come every day , If i can't of a reason i will tell that the day before the raid =) .
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I am quite sure i can come every raid .

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? As tank it's quite normal that you take flask + food , + my proffesions are Herbalism / alchemy both 375 so it's rly good for me i can make my own Pots and flaks^^

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Yes

( Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( Yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Greetz Risen and hope to see u guys soon ;)

Postby Rammo » Mon May 12, 2008 10:33 am

i have puged a few times with him...good skills, good aggro management and if he was in Laz probably Michael knew what he was doing by recruiting him :)
GL with ure app m8
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Postby Mikah » Mon May 12, 2008 10:47 am

Hi Risen and thanks for your application.

Unfortunately, we just recruited a prot warrior which is now on trial.

So I'm afraid we are quite full on the tank department for the time being, but I will let our warrior CL have a final say.
Mikah

Postby igby » Mon May 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Like Mikah said we just recruited a Protection warrior, and it wouldn't be fair to have two new recruits of the same class at the same time.
So for the moment I have to decline your application, should our situation change I would contact you.
igby

Apply

Postby Risen » Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Ok Np thx anyways for ure time
And i am still prepaed to join if u need me guys ;)

Greets Risen.
Risen

Return to Recruitment