DENIED |Apply to [try] to join the guild in level 70

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |Apply to [try] to join the guild in level 70

Postby Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 5:56 am

Hi! my name is (Garguro) and i am a paladin Dps. All though i am not lvl 70 yet i still think that you need me and because i want to raid with Slamdorff(the tank). i do not yet have the requirments of armor/gear that can alow me into your raid. i am right now when you are reading this applycation probably level 68-69 i hope. My plan is that when i reach level 69 then i am going to BG freak a little bit to get some good armor for my guilds raids(Crimson Dawn). i am a great person and i love to say in chats: Dude awsom or just dude. And groovay i know that i didnt right that correct but that is my way of righting it :D i am 44 years old and i am come from Texas but later on i lived in Florida and became grown up there. My edication is cantract and buissnes. I live en Denmark now and i dont know if that is the right place to live when you gotta raid. I dont know what you need in terms to right about yourself but i am trying the best i can with my information.I have a son that also plays on Garguro. He has a funky personalaty too :o well you can try to /Whisp me in the game when your ready for me. And please, if you dont want me then Whisp me and say that you dont need me...But i still want to join your guild very much. And i am great friends with Slamdorff.
!!(in game and real life)!! Cya Serenity and hope ya need me=) then whisp me=)

dunno?

Postby mcmalloy » Mon May 12, 2008 5:58 am

And my name is steven Boooooooo, Dude i am not very good at playing ghosts lol :D
mcmalloy

Postby Skibba » Mon May 12, 2008 6:15 am

Please follow the below link to our application form. Fill this out then apply again and the officers are more likely to read it and consider your application.

http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43

mcmalloy wrote:I have a son that also plays on Garguro.

Account sharing is heavily frowned upon in this guild due to problems we have had in the past.

mcmalloy wrote:My plan is that when i reach level 69 then i am going to BG freak a little bit to get some good armor for my guilds raids(Crimson Dawn).

I'm a bit confused by this statement. You intend to raid with your current guild? So when is it you actually want to join Serenity?

Cheers

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby igby » Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 am

i want to raid with Slamdorff

I recon this is Slamdorff being funny :P
igby

Postby Themark » Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 am

igby wrote:
i want to raid with Slamdorff

I recon this is Slamdorff being funny :P

He probally is still Ghost possessed from yesterday raid, and maybe with some beer too XD
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Theseus » Mon May 12, 2008 8:30 am

Is this a serious application or a joke? If it is serious, then it is Rejected. Please post a complete application.
Theseus

Postby Tusvor » Mon May 12, 2008 9:52 am

LOL....Slammy bad Slammy !!!
Tusvor

Postby Slamdorff » Mon May 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Lets rejoice and praise active youngsters with creative mindset.

Garguro is the toon of a 12 year old boy, Mark Malloy, from my sons class. He is a very good kid and I truly enjoy having him around the house when he is visiting Jakob. In total 9 boys from Jakobs class play on Bronzebeard, and of course they all have Slamdorff in high regard:)

Garguro has certainly understood that the age limit is 18, which unfortunately led him to believe that using his fathers name would help a noble cause - namely to raid with the ever respected and untouchably just Slamdorff. It didn't help much, and the application will have to wait another 6 years or so:) I know his father too and though Steven works in "cantract and buissnes" at IBM, he doesn't play WOW:)

Maybe we should make a Serenity-chapter for youngsters - we could call it Vitality:)

Please bear in mind that the application was made with a big heart, and do not flame a kid who clearly shows his age through the application made:)

Let us instead respect the bold paladin Garguro and wish him luck with his continued adventures in Outland, where he is bound to achieve great feats in the near and distant future.

Hail Garguro, The groovy dude - you rule Azeroth.

Cheers,

Slamdorff
The father of Paladins
Slamdorff

Postby Mikah » Mon May 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Slamdorff wrote:namely to raid with the ever respected and untouchably just Slamdorff.

Eeeps!

Soooo...

Tempting....

Must...

Resist....
Mikah

Postby Slamdorff » Mon May 12, 2008 4:05 pm

:twisted:
Slamdorff

Return to Recruitment