TRIAL | Cross realm application

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Cross realm application

Postby Irya2 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:33 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?
(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Irya (EU Arathor), no previous names.

Class and build: Warrior, Protection (8/5/48)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... hor&n=Irya

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
La Banda Bassotti (EU Arathor, italian social guild, disbanded because of members going for raiding guilds)
No Exit (EU Arathor, international guild, disbanded to reform my next guild, mainly to get rid of some people in it)
High Voltage (EU Arathor, international guild, formed by part of the No Exit people, disbanded recently because of internal issues between officers, which made a large part of the core raiding group gquit, I'm currently still guilded, although it has no value other than social chat with the last remaining members)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: see above...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre TBC I cleared ZG and MC (loads of times), AQ20 (5/6), BWL (4/8).
After TBC I cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH (4/5), BT (4/9, Najentus, Supremus, Akama and Teron) and ZA (and Kazzak and DW, if you mind). I was attuned to both BT and MH before the 2.4 patch.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I've carefully read your information pages, and I think this might be the right place for me. Due to the events that brought my guild to a disband, I'm now looking for a raiding guild with a schedule I can attend, and with a progress position that is similar to my former guild. As all of the high end raiding guilds on my server play with a timetable that would cause me many problems, and would make me unreliable as a raiding member, I'm now looking on other servers. After many hours of Blizz forum screening, I've found Serenity on the "late night" raiding guids' page. I think you meet my needs and possibilities, and that I can merge with your group in a good and productive way.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No, I have one accepted application on my realm, but I'll withdraw it as soon as I submit this one.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I don't think I know someone on your entire server, so this might probably be a no.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes, that's specifically one of the reasons why I'm asking to join.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure, I have been in a rading guild such as Serenity and I'm usually able to plan my raiding schedule 1-2 weeks beforehand.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes, I generally travel with full tanking and dps consumables in my bags. I choose what I use according to the needs of the moment.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

If you need to contact me, for any reason, please send me a mail (I've submitted a registration request to this forum, my mail is there) or call me on ICQ or MSN (50655696, sprayartist@hotmail.com). I can also log a level 2 toon on Bronzebeard (Carminium) that I've created to talk to you. Of course, if you want to see my main, I can park her in a starting zone on Arathor, so that you just need to make a toon there to inspect my different gear sets.
I will proceed to the cross server transfer only once my application is accepted.
Posting the app on a weird username as the "good one" has been taken by my registration request...
Last edited by Irya2 on Fri May 09, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irya2

Postby Theseus » Fri May 09, 2008 10:59 am

Ciao Irya!

Nice to see a great complete application plus someone is has the instance XP with the character they are applying with (we get so many I got XP in Instance X and Y on my alt). Currently we are in the market for another good Meatshield. Our Tank leader should be getting in touch with you.
Theseus

Postby Themark » Fri May 09, 2008 11:06 am

E qualcuno di italiano finalmente :P e pure vicino a me!!!

And someone italian finally :p and also near me!!!!
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Theseus » Fri May 09, 2008 11:25 am

Themark wrote:E qualcuno di italiano finalmente :P e pure vicino a me!!!

And someone italian finally :p and also near me!!!!

As opposed to myself which on the other side of the country :D
Theseus

Postby igby » Fri May 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Hi Irya thanks for the application for my sins im the tank officer for serenity, Ive added your twink carminium to my friends list, so give me a whisper in-game.
igby

Postby igby » Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 am

Spoke with Irya 10/05/08 have invited him, and he is awaiting character transfer.
igby

Postby Iria » Sat May 10, 2008 1:39 am

Thanks for the invite, it looks like I will need to rename the character. I will post the definitive name here when the transfer process will be complete, just be aware that "your" Irya is not me :roll:
Iria

Postby Themark » Sat May 10, 2008 3:18 am

Allora benvenuto!!!

So welcome!!!
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Iria » Sun May 11, 2008 4:07 pm

I've started the character transfer process. Believe me: moving character with more than 120 days of played time is as scary as undergoing some surgery... :oops:
Iria

Postby Iria » Sun May 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Iria

Postby Theseus » Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Congrats!
Theseus

Postby Terminate » Sun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm

welcome to the real world :-)

(btw I know quite a few who at least used to be in High Voltage) amongst them Delphina, (Holy)Ramuel, Mogwai/Panobe, Gumbie, Scummage, Pecorella)

Look at that subtle off-white colouring.
The tasteful thickness of it.
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
Terminate

Postby Iria » Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Terminate wrote:(btw I know quite a few who at least used to be in High Voltage) amongst them Delphina, (Holy)Ramuel, Mogwai/Panobe, Gumbie, Scummage, Pecorella)

Sounds like a good Arathorian... :)
I know them all, some since more than a year.
Iria

Return to Recruitment