TRIAL |mage application marcelleke

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL |mage application marcelleke

Postby Guest » Thu May 08, 2008 10:01 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Marcelleke

Belgium

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids. mage, full frost, willing to change to Arcane/Frost

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Marcelleke
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
the burning souls

Why did you leave your former guilds
was in the nameless befor, wanted to do more raiding, got into a fight becoz of that with the management

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
MC ZG (a wee bit) Kara on farm (The nameless (under my lead) killed the maulgar council in gruul

Why do you want to join Serenity?
because serenity is one of the Top guilds on Bronzebeard

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jujimufu (vallon) is a wow buddy of mine, knows my skills and my dedication to this game (juji, this doesnt mean i like locks ok :p)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

i can play at all the times mentioned befor
Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
i cancheck out the forum and sign up on a daily base if needed

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
i attend to Kara runs prepared with flasks, oils bufffood , even tho i am overgeared and don't need the flask, oils bufffoods etc

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO yes suicide kings is one of the most gonest and fair lootsystems i ever saw

( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Jujimufu » Thu May 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Ive been asking marc to make the jump into (serious) endgame raiding for ages now but hes allways stuck with his (wiping) guild, teaching the same peeps the same boss's every week, im glad now thats hes trying to apply :)

I can vouch for his wow knowlage boss tacics ect, and above all else hes very active and knows his shit, hes in the same position i was in before joining sereniown .... if this guy dont progress into a valued raider i will summon everybody, every raid for a year ( i do anyway but .. lol )

Good luck m8 - i hope the gods give you the chance they gave me :D
Jujimufu

Postby igby » Thu May 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks for the application, we possibly have room for another mage, however from my limited knowledge of this class nearly all end game mages are fire spec not frost, so respeccing maybe favourable.
On the other hand not liking locks is a very sensible.
igby

Postby Adamantite » Fri May 09, 2008 9:51 am

Let's have a chat in game.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Mjölnir » Fri May 09, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks for your application.

Having a vouch from Juji is good enough for me :) Make a lvl1 char on bb please and lets have a chat and we will see then.
Mjölnir

Postby Adamantite » Fri May 09, 2008 10:02 am

Mjölnir wrote:Thanks for your application.

Having a vouch from Juji is good enough for me :) Make a lvl1 char on bb please and lets have a chat and we will see then.

What's the level 1 for? Can't you just chat to his level 70? He he :-)
Adamantite

Postby Mjölnir » Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 am

erm...ye..... too many applications on one.

Note to myself: some apps are x-realm, others not :D
Mjölnir

Postby Guest » Fri May 09, 2008 10:14 am

Thanks for the very quick reply :D I am looking forward to have a chat in-game

greetz

Marc (irl name Dennis)

edit* sorry for my typing error's by the way, was rather late when i made my appication

I can only say that my mageskills are better then my typing ones 8)

Postby Allanna » Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm

good luck with the app. If you join serenity, its possible you could become belgiums 1st famous person, lol
Allanna

Postby Slamdorff » Fri May 09, 2008 8:38 pm

You mean Mannekenpis is not a real person? Impossible...
Slamdorff

I need Serenity GM attention here

Postby Minimalboy » Tue May 20, 2008 8:09 am

Hello, i'm GM of the Nameless i have few words to say because the disscusion here is offensive to my guild. Regarding Marcelleke he leaded group Kara 2 but not to succes but to disaster. He never cleared Kara with Nameless under his command, neither he leaded Grull. As a proof to this after he left, group 2 managed to clear it without problems . So his " so well known tactics and experience " are totaly wrong. No SSC experience, neither Magy...selfish and hotheaded and as u can see a big liar. And Vallon doesnt need to have a word here because he joined us with his prist but he was never active , playing his lock all the time so he is a bit subjective about this. I would've liked to be asked before he was invited maybe i could save you the trouble . He forgot to say that he applied to other guilds without saying a word tho' he was an officer of the guild, this sounds like quiting right in the middle. Maybe i'm a bit harsh but i can't stand the liars. Ask him how many guild changed and whats the real reason .

Thank You, With all the respect
Minimalboy
Minimalboy

Postby marcelleke » Tue May 20, 2008 9:35 am

I never said I lead a Gruul's raid, and neither did I say i had experience in SSC/TK, and I left the Nameless after a fight with the GM (Minimalboy). And apparently he still holds a grudge against me for some reason.
At the time of my application in Serenity I had no other open applications with any other guilds.

I am not gonna fight this out using Serenity's guild forum.
marcelleke

Postby Adamantite » Tue May 20, 2008 10:29 am

Hi Minimalboy.

I have only positive things to say about Marcelleke so far. He's prepared and knows how to handle himself in fights, even though they must be new boss fights for him. He has also shown great effort to fit into Serenity and change spec to match our needs.
You call him a liar, but I fail to see where he lied. Also, if he really did lead raids to "disaster" as you say, then why did you let him? Please don't let any quarrel you have with him continue here.

/Aiwendel
Last edited by Adamantite on Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adamantite

Postby Tusvor » Tue May 20, 2008 11:33 am

To avoid further flaming on this topic it has been LOCKED//
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment