DENIED | 2 Pallie Apply

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | 2 Pallie Apply

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:21 pm

We are 2 Paladins applying

In game name (including previous names if any):
Vectarian / Fience, Vectarian is planning on changing name to "Apanmelker" if change of realm that is if the apply gets accepted

Class and build:
Fience = Holy, healer l Vectarian " Apanmelker " = Either holy or protection got both epic in each of the speccs so wouldnt mind doing any off it.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
Fience = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... m&n=Fience

Vectarian "Apanmelker" = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Vectarian

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Guildless

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Well been in 2 guilds farming SSC/TK 5/6 3/4 both of them were doing insanely good until patch 2.4 "No Attunments for BT/MH. they jumped rarly big going Sunwell on a pair of T4 / T5 people most people left as Guild Master(s) decided we were ready to go Sunwell with a few PuGs wearing T4.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre bc one off us farmed AQ/BWL and 4 bosses Naxx, both are well experienced full of BT and MH on mains, on our paladins SSC/TK and Vectarian " Apanmelker " MH 3 bosses and 2 BT

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Well figure it was good, by the look of the forum reading up on times etc. and progress.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not really as we are on diffrent realms from Serenity[/b]

Postby Theseus » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:46 pm

-- APPLICATION DENIED --

Thanks for your application, however we only accept complete applications. You have not fully completed our Application Form.

Had you read our forum sticky Sticky: Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING) you would have read this passage:

5. Our age limit on new applicants is 18+. Please bear in mind that we do raid later at night (when you are most likely to draw parent aggro). Regardless of age, we expect you to act mature at all times.

Our player base consists primarily of working adults or university students. Some of us have kids of our own.

Is this a shared account or the characters on separate accounts?

After doing some research, I see "Vectarian" has been at least 14 guilds in the space of 1 year. I cannot find anymore information for his pre 70 experiance.

Fience's guild history is a bit better but not much since it appears this character is only six to eight months old. I cannot find any history pre L52. This could be due to a name change. However what I did find shows that this character tends to "guild hop" a fair bit.

Gear-wise, you both state that you have both have experiance in SSC/TK on your Paladins (with one having MH experiance!) yet neither of you have any SSC/TK (or MH) gear, it's all gear from Karazhan, Badge rewards, Heroic Instance drops, or PvP gear.

With this information I have no choice but Deny your application.
Theseus

Postby Guest » Thu May 01, 2008 9:40 am

Yeh that i did.. 18 years old +, that only affects one of us how ever not me as im 19 years old. so denied both?

Postby Theseus » Thu May 01, 2008 9:54 am

Yes both are Denied.

- You did not complete the application
- Your history is sketchy at best. I can only find find up a max of L52 for one applicant (Fiance). That either implies a name change or realm change previously that you failed to mention. You don't just appear out of thin air in your late 40s to early 50s and never been seen previously.
- You failed to say what guilds you had been in previously.
- I doubt you read any of the threads stickied on our Recruitment forums, this is evident in your application
- I frankly don't know whom I speaking too name-wise. You should have filed one application for one character.

I also checked up on Earthen Ring and found a couple of your old guilds where in the same content as us (MH/BT). Why aren't you re-joining them as opposed to looking at transferring to a server where you are totally unknown?
Theseus

Return to Recruitment