LEFT | Ungaar

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Ungaar

Postby Ungaar L70 hunter » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Applying with Ungaar (L70 hunter) other chars: Hallaloth (L70 Mage) Lucrium (L70 druid) Dalgoth (L70 paladin) Uldrian (L70 Warrior)

Class and build: Hunter... 2/20/39 survival focus
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Ungaar

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Former GM of Justified and Ancient (now disbanded after almost 2 years of great fun) Former GM of Kiharu still existing and current member of greater silence

Why did you leave your former guilds?: J&A breaking up was a heart tearing experance where many friends since my early days of playing
went in different directions, trying to recreate the feel of J&A me and my wife formed Kiharu (happy spring) with a few core members from
J&A. But as the story goes, once the feeling is gone u cant get it back by buying a new kitten. Makes sence?

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Not much to be honest, sure i have tagged along on the ocational MC and ZG run and post tbc some Gruul (with u guys actually healing with my pala if im not mistaken the first time u downed High king mulgar)

Why do you want to join Serenity? My old friend Nerâ have spoken very well of the guild and have many times in the past tryed to convince me to apply. Beeing GM of my own guilds prevented me to do so at the time tho.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Nerâ

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. I can and i will ;)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
No doubt... (i even prepare for 5man instances)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Ungaar L70 hunter

Postby Theseus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Greetings Ungaar!

Thanks for your application. Give us a couple of days to check it out.
Theseus

Postby nera » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Got my best reccomendations!

Been playing with Ungaar since I started leveling Nerâ and always been impressed of what DPS he can output on all of his chars despite his gear not being ultra high-end.

This guy really has the skills needed and he is a nice guy, so what else is there to say?

Good luck on your application!

Regards Nerâ
nera

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:19 am

Hey Halla :)

Dont know if you remember me but we did some runs together some ancient times ago :D Think it was somewhere last year with Nerâ and you on Halla, i was with Marv i think and we had some fun in good ´ole Scholomance.

I will try to catch you in game asap so we can have a little chat and then i see not much against inviting you to guild.

Thing is you are quite behind gearwise on your hunter, but with all the ways wow offer now to gear up (Badges, Crafted, Heroics,etc...) it shouldnt be to big of a problem to bring that char soon up :)
Mjölnir

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Joined 30.04.08

Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment