Nymx - enhancement/resto shaman

Moderator: Officers

Nymx - enhancement/resto shaman

Postby nymx » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Nymx

Class and build:enhancement 8-53-0(pvp)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Nymx

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): currently shame of bronzebeard

Why did you leave your former guilds?:after returning to this server and this character after a long break, ive decided to return to pve and leave my pvp guild

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?cleared tk, cleared ssc, cleared mount hyjal, upto not including RoS in BT

Why do you want to join Serenity?i've heard good things, met a nice few people in the past and i believe the raiding times suit me well

Do you have open applications to other guilds?no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?not that i know of

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. yes that is perfect

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

if there are any problems involving spec or armory not updating, just send me a whisper in game please, and since i noticed on your mainpage the shaman recruitment spot was resto, my healing in resto gear is 1750(enhance spec), its also an option to raid with
Last edited by nymx on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nymx

Re: Nymx - enhancement/resto shaman

Postby Mikah » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Nymx wrote:What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?cleared tk, cleared ssc, cleared mount hyjal, upto not including RoS in BT

On what char, and with which guild have you cleared MH and up to RoS with BT?

You are neutral with Ashtongue and Friendly with Scale of Sands, so that obviously must be with another character...
Mikah

Postby nymx » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

sure Mikah, sorry for not explaining. my paladin on dunemaul server(Microdin) im exalted with scales of the sands and half way to exalted with ashtongue on that character.
nymx

Re: Nymx - enhancement/resto shaman

Postby Gabbie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:45 pm

nymx wrote:We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

if there are any problems involving spec or armory not updating, just send me a whisper in game please, and since i noticed on your mainpage the shaman recruitment spot was resto, my healing in resto gear is 1750(enhance spec), its also an option to raid with

If I was the class leader I would like to know which spec you intend to focus on ;)

You didn't answer the question concerning SK, maybe a mistake? :D
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Amaiya » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Also would be nice if you could list all of your stats for Healing [+heal / mp/5 / mana pool / health pool]. We can add on the extra you gain from talents, also, what sort of healing style your used to as for a Shaman at least some are pretty much required without certain gear sets.

Im on MSN if you want to go over it all there ^^

amiyrachel@hotmail.com
Amaiya

Return to Recruitment