Druid Application

Moderator: Officers

Druid Application

Postby Leda » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am

In game name : Leda

Class and build:
At the moment my specc is 1/14/46 because it is more easy to do the dailys like this.
Of course i can respecc if i attend raids to full resto 0/0/61 for raid healing, or Dreamstate 33/0/28, i personally prefer the role off raid heal 0/0/61.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... oon&n=Leda

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Faithful,(i left because raidng times didnt suit me)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
The main reason is that i ussually log after 21:00 server time, and all guilds are starting earlier.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Before TBC, druid was healing at MC, BWL, AQ20-40, at TBC have Karazhan experience and Gruul.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
The main reason is that raiding times, fit my scheczule.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Not at the moment

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I dont know anyone from server.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.
Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I CAN.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? YES

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes druid will be prepared, there are 2 alts to support him.
Farmer Hunter http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Fufutos
and Alchemist warrior http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=ktinos
that they will be transfered too.
We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES
Leda

Postby Theseus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:34 am

Kalimera Leda,

I was going over your application as we can use a good Druid healer, however you have only listed one guild (Faithless) yet you have been in at least two others that I have discovered, Respect and Greek Spirit. Why did you leave those?

I can't comment on your gear as normally I am melee oriented although I was also a healbot in my pre TBC days.

I like the fact that you are bringing a couple of alts with you to help with your Raid preparation/recovery.

I would recommend rolling a level 1 alt on BB so you can talk with our Officers.

Best of Luck
Theseus

Druid Leda Application

Postby Leda » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 am

I transfered from Twilight Hummer to Silvermoon because i was tired off the open pvp that was taking place there.
When i came to Silvermoon, i entered 'Greek Spirit' a nice (social) guild with no raids .
Many members left because they where looking something more..
Respect is a good guild too , i stayed a week but their raid times are also earlier than i can.
Basically the reason i am leaving is that as i have figured till now, the majority off players play earlier than i can.
I have family abbligations that forbit me to log early.

Please inform me, if i have the green light to start trasfer as soon as it is possible.

Thank you, for the quick reply.
Leda

Postby Mikah » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Leda,

Nice application, and we currently have no resto druids, so that would be a nice addition.

Everything seems fine, except you are quite a bit behind on gear. Do you have some badges you intend on using to improve your gear?

The primal mooncloth set is quite nice healing wise, but in BT and MH, you need to have around 10k health buffed, so that will be a bit of a problem.

If you could make a lvl1 alt on the server to have a chat before you pay for any transfer, that would be great.
Mikah

Application

Postby Leda » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks for the quick reply .

Point taken ...
I have around 50 badges atm ..
I will try to work on my gear a bit ...
Leda

Postby Mikah » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:25 am

Hi Leda,

Any chances you could create an alt on our server for a chat? If you don't see me online, ask someone else in the guild on which alt I am ;-)
Mikah

Postby igby » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:40 pm

We haven't heard from you for a few days, does this mean your closing your application?
igby

Return to Recruitment