DENIED | Hunter application :) Bobbycarrot

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Hunter application :) Bobbycarrot

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):Bobbycarrot Character name.

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Honoris causa

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Our guild master left after a while beacuse of a raid leader he couldnt stand.. then we got our new GM a loyal friend to our prevoius. after a while we did down some bosses everything seems to be fine actually..but when the entiry argue came up raid leaders demoted them selfs and members started to leave and not its crashed.. so i wanna apply to this guild now.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?:
Pre-tbc
Did pvp at level 60.
--------
TBC
Karazhan-All
Zul'aman-4/6
The eye2/4
Serpentshrine cavern3/6

Why do you want to join Serenity? I just wanna go on since my guild crashed..anyway seems like a nice guild---wanna help through.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
I did to: Wrath of judgement---but they were full of hunters so i got declined.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No1 i think hehe ^^

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?Yes.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.i can raid 7/7 :) days a week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?i can signup for the raids.. even if i cant join that night---i sign up and then decline so u know.. yes i can do that every day.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Paul » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:55 am

Thanks for your application to Serenity but unfortunately it has not been successful.

A few things influenced my decision I will list some below for you.

The half hearted incomplete application form leaves alot to be desired.

You are below our age limit of 18+ (In acception this rule is overlooked but I'm afraid not in your case)

Your raid experience and current gear falls slightly below the point of the progress we are currently at.

That said good luck finding your new home.
Paul

Return to Recruitment