APPLICATION CLOSED | Meridot

Moderator: Officers

APPLICATION CLOSED | Meridot

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

-Meridot (Hunter lvl 70) & Merkolath (Priest lvl 70. alt)

-I am 33 years old

Class and build:

-Hunter. Marksman 7-50-4. Willing to respecc..

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Meridot
(For some reason I had my pvp-set equipped on there last time I looked.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Merkolath
(Same thing there. DpS-gear showing on armory)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Burning Blade(My first guild. Fell apart) Deception(Fel apart in to).. Honoris Causa(Fell apart yesterday)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

-They all fell apart..:(

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

-Pre-Tbc... I guess no more than UBRS..:)
TBC. Gruul, Kara, SSC, ZA, Eye(once, didnt kill much in there) and a very quick peek in BT in a PuG :)

Why do you want to join Serenity?

-After reading up on your webpage i realize this is a guild for me. Mature players and a very healthy way of looking at the game. Its a game..:)
It seems like a fair guild. A friendly guild and a fun guild to be a part of. A guild that don't demand more than I am willing to do anyway. You also have the same goal as I do. i wanna see the game. The entire game, not just the 5-man instances, but everything... all in good time. I wanna be the best player I can become, but not 24/7.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

-Nop.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

-I hope Capitalist will

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

-This is where the trouble starts for me... I will not be able to attend every raid. I will how ever be able to attend on Mondays and wednesdays. I, as many of you have a life outside WoW witch I have to attend. That is after all the hardest quest of all..:)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

-Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

-Yes. As I alway's do now, even for 5-man instances.:)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

-Ops. Forgot to read about that, but sure. From what I have heard, it sounds fair.

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Paul » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Hello and thanks for applying.

Nice application , the guilds you are in falling apart is a bit scary I see a pattern there :)

Your gear looks good, but hit rating 54 mind you dont miss too much, you need to aim for 125+.

My main concern is raiding 2 days a week the first of the week and the last.
With this you will miss out on alot of boss learning, which is needed to progress/get things on farm.

I will talk with the other officers and get back to you asap.
Paul

I played with Meridot a lot

Postby Capitalist » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 pm

always mature. always willing to help. quite professional as a hunter.

I'd really recommend we add him to Serenity.

Cap :)
Capitalist

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:13 am

After talking to Meridot in game it turns out his RL doesn't permit him to be able to raid in the near future.

Application closed.
Paul

Return to Recruitment