APPLICATION CLOSED | Hunter Application - Misato

Moderator: Officers

APPLICATION CLOSED | Hunter Application - Misato

Postby Misato » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:45 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Misato ( Lewis )

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

my Spec is BM, willing to change if required to.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... d&n=Misato

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Misato
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Usually either Work related shift work stopping me from playing so i was taking up a spot someone else could benifit from, or new born baby :D hes 10 months now :D

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre TBC, ZG,MC,AQ20/40,BWL,Ony
TBC, Karazhan, Gruul's lair, Maggy,

Why do you want to join Serenity?
i have some verry old friends in here and remembering the fun we had brings back the feelings i want again of being where i feel i can make a difference :D Mithrilbeard and Tusvor being the two i know atm. :D Themark also the only retri pala i know who hurts in a duel :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Hell no :D

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Themark, Mithrilbeard, Tusvor, Granddaddy ~(Trialist )

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

These times are perfect :D the days also :D the wife plays also lol :'( so we have a doy on day off rotation :D so this is perfect :D

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Once ive found the forums and the calendar ill have no problems logging in and signing my hours away :D

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Food Pots Mana, Health, stats/ flasks if required yes always if i dont have them i probably ran out of gold thanks to the wife lol ( ill always have them )

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
Suicide kings :D ooooooh if its like DKP then yes ive used it before and it can be a very fair system if the rules are correct :D

(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Misato

Postby Paul » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Thanks for applying, will talk to the other officers regarding your application and catch up with you in game.

From what I read and see there are a few holes in your spec regarding PVE content.

Your gear and spec seem to lean slightly towards PVP.

Getting your dps to the max through spec and gear is essential for PVE.

You talent points used in Marksmanship is spot, but you are loosing valuble pet dps in your BM tree.

Try looking more into what makes your pet do damage rather than what keeps it alive and its well worth getting improved revive pet so should your pet take a hit its the shortest time possible to get it back up and fighting again.

With your gear you are stamina heavy and can afford to loose some, concentrate on attack power more damage from you and your pet :)

That said its only my opinion and its your game, hope to speak to you soon.
Paul

Postby Misato » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:07 am

ok ill go through a respec now and pick up the dmg. originaly i built her as a dps player for pvp. having loved the pvp side im pushing towards PVE now. ive been getting the pve kit when i can im also getting the new legs from the armory once it opens.

ty for the reply i shal fix what needs to be fixed now :D
Misato

Postby igby » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Sorry but I obviously missed the point here of why you want to join.
You are in a raiding guild atm but can't hold down a spot, so you want to join us for the social aspect of being with friends tusvor, themark, mithrilbeard, grandaddy?
Or you can now raid regularly, but no longer wish to raid with your current guild?
I just want to be clear why/what your applying for.
igby

Postby Misato » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:13 pm

sorry about that.

i wish to get back into raiding properly like i used to. Raiding every chance i get. what Miths told me you raid 4 times a week plus fun runs in kara ect for alts and stuff im willing to push my limits again and be apart of a good confident raiding guild.

you are a well established guild with players who know how to play and know thier classes very well. Legacy of Heroes is a social guild with some raiding aspects i wish to move into the more Raid aspect of the game.
Misato

Postby Misato » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Application Withdrawn.
Misato

Postby Theseus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:56 pm

-- Application Closed --
Theseus

Return to Recruitment