TRIAL |Rogue Application Midnightmoon

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL |Rogue Application Midnightmoon

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Ingame Name: Midnightmoon

Class and Build: Combat Rogue [Fists], Talent Build

Armory Link: Armory - My talent spec isn't for raiding as i respec'd to try grinding with a poison build [my raiding is 20/41/0 as usual]. Gear wise I'm mostly kitted with Kara and Badge loot, but Amiy will vouch that i can put it to good use.

Former Guilds [Alliance]: No Pressure, the last 10months.

Why did you leave your former guild?: I will be leaving No Pressure due to continued lack of progress and bitching behind peoples backs, not sharing information with the rest of the guild over a long period of time, even though I've heard things have gotten a lot better recently, I have few too many bad memories of being there, despite having many people I still care for in the guild, I couldn't really continue as it was. Plus, my friend Amiy is now with you and I'd very much like to join her.

Raid Experience: I've completed Kara and Gruul's Lair, and have made some progress into Zul'Aman.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: It sounds like a well organized guild of people that can work together toward a common goal, and having a structured raiding environment is something I'd quite like.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?: No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?: I've known Amiy in real life the last 5/6 years.

Raiding Scheduale: I can make at least 3 and probably 4 every week, and the raid times are perfect for fitting in with my work schedule. So yes, the raiding schedule is fine for me. Note that on a Wednesday I'm generally very tired as I begin work at 7.00 and don't often finish 'til mid afternoon.

Website / Attendance Site: Yes.

Raid preparation: It wouldn't be raiding without flasks and poisons now would it :wink: . Heh, no I'm usually quite well prepared before anything like that begins :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (√) YES ( ) NO - I actually hadn't heard of the system before, and I find it quite interesting.

(√) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(√) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/quote]
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Amaiya » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 pm

I can vouch for Moony', i've known her for ages now in real life, and she moved to England from Spain because of my nagging :P
Amaiya

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Hello Midnightmoon, we talked yesterday at a officermeeting about your application.

The Problem is that we are atm Full in the Rogueclass raidwise.
But since you are a friend of Aimy we want to give you a invite, but just to make it clear:

Atm there are no raidspots for rogues. There could be some situations where you could be invited to a 25, but if one of the other rogues is online and wants to join then that one has the priority.
Its not set in stone that this made not change in future, but atm it is like that.

If you are ok with that and want to join for social reasons, and also for heroics/5mans/10mans then you are welcome :)
Mjölnir

Postby Midnightmoon » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:42 pm

I completely understand, and it's absolutely fine ^^ I'm very grateful you even gave me a spot in the guild, regardless of whether I attend raids or not.

Thanks very much for allowing me to join :) I hope I can be of some use and can get a long with you all ^^
Midnightmoon

Return to Recruitment