LEFT|Granddaddy holy paladin

Moderator: Officers

LEFT|Granddaddy holy paladin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Granddaddy, Tom irl

Class and build: Holy 41/20/0 (will prolly change to 43/18/0 since guildless I use this one for arena)

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
Armory link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Granddaddy
Specc I'll use:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?0550310252113053105105024130000300000000000000000000000000000000

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Legacy of Heroes

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Been in there for 2 years, as council member, raid leader and as Gm. Left the guild to have a break from all the responsibility, discussions and organising the raiding brought. Still in touch with most of them.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre TBC: ZG clear and AQ20 2nd boss
TBC: Kara clear and Za first boss, attempt on gruul.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
A guild with good progression, mature players, and a good name considering social behaviour.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No, or it must be someone who played with me in the stone ages :).

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Every single of that days at those hours is perfect to me.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Without any special occasions like a meeting for work or a wedding party, etc. I'll be signed up 4 days a week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes I can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I know the importance of that and you may expect me to be fully ready before the start of a raid.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
Finally a Suicide kings system :)
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/url]

Postby igby » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Thanks for the application, we have an officer meeting later today and will discuss your application and get back to you, most likely in-game. We currently have no opening for holy paladins, but we are looking for serious raiders, who know there class, and do not after applying only show up to raid once a week.
igby

applicant

Postby granddaddy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 pm

ok bud. I'll be online whole night (grandlover/granddaddy).
granddaddy

Postby Adamantite » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:25 am

Hi Granddaddy.

Let's have a chat this evening. If you got vent, we could use our server.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:01 am

cheers Aiwendel, I'll be there.

Return to Recruitment