DENIED |70 lvl Holy priest Teokan

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |70 lvl Holy priest Teokan

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:00 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Teokan

Class and build: Holy 20/41/0
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Teokan

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Chimera, The Elders

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
The Elders no progress (they stopped in few bosses in SSC and TK) a lot of ppl don`t wanna go to raids,

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Karazhan : Cleared
Gruul's Lair : Cleared
Magtheridon : Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern : 3 bosses down
Tempest Keep:The Eye : Cleared
MH - 2 first bosses down
BT- Najentus Supremus Akama down
Gorefiend 19%

Why do you want to join Serenity?
This guild is very promising. Have done a lot and i know 1 Mate from this guild :)
Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Yes I have few application at other guilds websites but I'll withdraw them as soon as I'll got invited to your guild.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Yeah, Jujimufu

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yeah sure i can. I was raiding in my old guilds like that.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yeah sure i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes I always have enchants, gems, potions exlirs/flask in the raid.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mikah » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:58 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

I am a bit curious as to why you want to leave Chimera for a guild with less progression?

Also, you have cleared TK, done some in SSC, BT and MH and yet you don't have a single drop from those instances? Not even T4 items from Gruul or Magtheridon? You are still geared in karazhan and crafted gear.

Sounds to me like you were in Chimera for only a week or two and left/got kicked/failed trial?

Do you have good items with more stamina to survive the MH/BT bosses?
Mikah

Postby Mikah » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:10 am

Hi Teokan,

We talked about your application, and I am sorry that we will have declined it.

1) 17 yrs old is a bit young, and I doubt you will be able to stay up late during the week for our raids that ends at 1am server time.

2) Your gear is a bit low (mostly kara, badge, crafted).

3) We currently have 4 holy priests that are raiding somewhat actively.

4) Even though you have seen all those bosses with Chimera, it's probably been only once and certainly after they have been on farm for some time. The total lack of gear from any 25man raids means you have very little experience on wiping and learning bosses from Maulgar to Black Temple.

All those things are not really that bad taken alone, but since we are not really in need of another holy priest, we would only have considered an exceptional applicant.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment