CLOSED|feral druid apply

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED|feral druid apply

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Rafe

Class and build:

Feral 0-47-14 (check armory link)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Rafe

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The Dream Hunters
Illuminati
Profanity
Eon (Anachronos)
Echo

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I left The Dream Hunters, because the guild disbanded, left Illuminati because the majority of the members left and I wanted to be in a raiding guild, I left Profanity because I found out the pressure of raiding 5 nights for 4 hours a week and farming 2-3 hours a day to sustain the raiding to much, I left Eon because I wanted to go back to Bronzebeard and I have left Echo because I am disapointed in certain people within Echo, and didn't feel like I was having fun anymore in Echo.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Pre TBC
ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20 all cleared and AQ40 only cleared first boss

TBC
Karazahn,Gruul,Magtheridon,TK,SSC all cleared and ZA 4/6,MH 4/5, BT 3/9

Why do you want to join Serenity?

There are a few reasons why I like this game,
First off all the social aspect, I like to chat and talk in game and get to know new people or just to play with friends who I know from wow.

Second reason is I like to raid, I have seen every instance in this game from the inside, and I always enjoyed to be in a group working togheter to clear an instance, however I always felt that having fun is more important then getting a new epic. I have talked to mjölnir and we had a nice conversation wich gave me a good feeling about the guild and the people in it, and seeing that serenity is a raiding guild I feel it could provide in the two reasons why I like this game so much.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Not at this time

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I can usually raid 3 times a week, more if needed

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

I am always prepared for raids, I bring my own flasks and food

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Thanks for the application Rafe, we are in need of a feral druid and your experience in MH and BT will be of help as we try them for the first time.
We will be in touch with you in-game shortly.
igby

Postby Slamdorff » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:07 am

Very nice app. Good luck.
Slamdorff

Postby Tusvor » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Good luck with app m8....nice to have another feral in guild :)
Tusvor

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:38 pm

I am sorry guys, I have joined Echo again, I have had some good talks with the officers and a lot of people wanted me to come back, so I decided to give it another shot. I thank you for your positive responses and I wish you all the best.

signed Rafe

Return to Recruitment