DENIED|Ench shaman Fixana

Moderator: Officers

DENIED|Ench shaman Fixana

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Class and build: Shaman-ench have some gear for ele too..
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.) cool i have some twinks and i play a lot on them...

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
can u inspect me ?

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Evolved,dispar vulgo,cartoon heroes-atm

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
first was disbanded,second wasnt coming on raid time online a few times and i need ato raid !

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
i was TK,grull,kara,....

Why do you want to join Serenity?
a lots of my friends in there and its a really cool raiding guild...:P

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I think a few but ....Terminate will..:)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
i can raid untill 24 every day i think ....

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can why not ...

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
i am always prepared....

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
what u say i am up for that :D
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity read
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals read

Postby Mikah » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Sorry Fixana. We would love to include an enhancement shaman in our raiding team, but I am afraid that we will have to decline your application for several reasons:

1) Raid attendance. We end our raids often at 1AM server time. If you can only stay up to 24, then that means we have to find a replacement for you at that time, which is usually near impossible.

2) Raid experience. The only raid you have done that I can see is Karazhan, and you just got honored. That is not a lot of raid experience for someone who wants to join a guild that much ahead. It is a lot of catching up on some complex fights which you are not really used to pre-TBC and in TBC. Also, your gear shows that you have gone up to the opera, but may have not even killed the curator as you don't have any loot from something higher then opera.

3) Gear. We are clearing SSC and TK, and are trying Vashj and KT. We are about to start MH and BT when 2.4 comes up, and your gear is made of lower karazhan and season 1 gear, which is really not up to it. Your attack power and hit rating are very low, as well as your crit.

4) Age. You are 17 and we generally do not look into applicants under 18 unless they are exceptional and shows a certain degree of maturity. A lot of us are at least twice your age and you may have a hard time to fit in.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment