DENIED | teddybird want to join

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | teddybird want to join

Postby Svil » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:30 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Svilenii

Class and build: night Elf druid (moonkin).
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): I will use moonkin specc. Can't link armory cuz got some prob with opening padge. Can link u my gear ingame.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): CHimera, Wrath Of Judgement, and i am now in new formed guild Conqueror whos dissbanded cuz of sme CL ninjaed all G-bank.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Got kicked from Chimera(unknown reason), I left WOJ cuz they made me change my talent build every day, they didnt had tanks and healers online every day for raid...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? MC,Naxx,ZG,AQ20,UBRS,LBRS... Karazhan, Gruul's, Maggy, SSC(to vashj), TK(to kael).

Why do you want to join Serenity? i heared it's PVE guild and wanted to see how it is from the inside :D.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Jura.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i could mennage that.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes I can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Sure do.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (go for it ) YES ( ) NO

(Yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Svil

Postby igby » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:10 pm

We have to decline your application for the following reasons.
You have not filled out the application form properly.
You are under our age limit.
I have also spoken to Jura, he can not vouch for you, as you spoke to him in-game once, that does not mean you know him, or he knows you.
igby

Postby Theseus » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Boomkin are not in high demand for our level of raiding. A good Tree we can take, however this application does not warrant further pursuit.

If you want to get into a Raiding guild you should do the following:

- Read all the stickied threads on that guild's recruitment forums. You would have seen that our age limit on new Applications in 18+
- Fill out a complete application. Any raiding guild will automatically reject incomplete applications.
- Use proper English grammar. Sure you may not speak English natively however you should put an effort into correct grammar and spelling. Spell out your words.
- Be honest. Saying that our Guildmaster and Raid Leader can vouch for you when the person in question only spoke to you once in-game is a quick way to get shot down.

Got kicked from Chimera(unknown reason)

There is always a reason why you get kicked from a guild. You should put some effort into finding out why.

It also seems you forget to which guilds you apply to as you have applied to Serenity before and you were Denied for much of the same reasons as quoted below:

Theseus wrote:-- Application Denied --

- Not a complete application (no link to your profile on the Armory or other such sites)

- Age (we are looking for older players as we raid late and most of us are adults)

- Dubious guild background. There is a reason why you got kicked from Chimera, "No Reason" does not suffice

- According to you when I spoke to you, your raid experiance was on your Warrior, no raid experiance on the Druid, yet you did not specify that on your application. This is very important as the Druid Class Leader, I am looking for people with experiance raiding as a Druid.

- When I spoke to you, you were very impatient. With the type of raiding we are doing (progression), patience is very important as we will wipe over and over again. Especially since our current progression target is one of the most difficult fights in the entire game (Vashj)

- Others that I have spoke to regarding you, have not had favorable things to say about you.

In case you need a refresher, here is a link to your previous application: http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1973
Theseus

Return to Recruitment