TRIAL | Restoration Shaman - Amaiya

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Restoration Shaman - Amaiya

Postby Amiy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm

~ Just as a warning, i treat any application as if it were a CV / First impression, so sorry for the length. Also, i signed up to the forum as Amaiya, but without activation i can't post with the account or use the name for a guest pass, so i've used my real name instead.~

Ingame Name: Amaiya [?miy a long while ago], my Alt i spend a lot of time on is Aril.

Class and Build: Restoration Shaman, Talent Build

Armory Link: Armory - A note on my gear, is that im currently working on the dreaded PvP, to try and replace my Primal MC Robe/Belt and gain some much needed Stamina back in lew of my mp/5 pool.

Former Guilds [Alliance]: I've just recently left No pressure after being with them for 18months, as both a normal member, officer, and raid leader.

Former Guilds [Horde]: Prior to the above, i was in Bad Karma [6months] as well as Sworn [6months], with Sworn i was the Rogue Class leader.

Form Experience [Pre-WoW]: Before WoW i led my own Guild and Clan Shard "The White Rose" as a female only guild through games from Myth of Soma, Ragnarok, Lineage 2, and R.O.S.E to name but a few.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: No Pressure i left with much regret, after seeming to cause arguments amongst the officers by stepping on people's toes with regard to raid organisation. I got into a few arguments with them, and even though im still friends with them all, i dont want to keep doing that to myself or to them - even if it isn't something i was doing on purpose. Sworn, i left

Raid Experience [Pre-TBC]: Upto Nefy in BWL including all the things in between [MC/ZG/AQ20/Ony/Dreams], with Bad Karma. And then moving through that again upto Vael, with Sworn.

Raid Experience [Post-TBC]: I've completed Kara and Gruul, as well as nearly every Heroic. I managed to help out for the first boss in ZA, but i can't say i really knew the tactic as i was a draftee. All of those, with No Pressure.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: You have a well branded website, are well spoken, articulate, and mature. Im not in WoW for the raid progression, more for the communities that come with the game. People who put that much effort into composing themselves have my vote everyday ^^.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?: No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?: Not that i know of.

Raiding Scheduale: Yes i can meet your raiding scheduale, my game time around that depends on what im doing study wise, as im in my final year of Under-grad and moving up to my PhD next year. My only comment on this section is i have a medical routine i have take care of in the late evening, so sometimes my performance for the 10:30-12 segment of the raids may drop, mostly as i only have use of 1 hand during that time. If you desperately need more detail than that, feel free to have an officer contact me and ill confide in that 1 person, but it is really a private thing.

Website / Attendance Site: Yes.

Raid preparation: Yes, i'll bring myself and my bag of tricks ^^.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (√) YES ( ) NO - I actually hadn't heard of the system before, and it looks quite nifty.

(√) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(√) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Amiy

Postby igby » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Thank you for your application, we are looking for shamans, but we would be interested to know if you have played and or have gear for enhancment or elemental spec, as we are in need of these specs especially.
igby

Postby Amiy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:25 pm

I've played as Elemental before, but never for very long. My gear for it is mediocre at best really, mostly picked up while raiding Kara/Gruul, with the extra gaps filled in from heroics. I'd be more than happy to show you it, but personally i would prefer healing. I always found Elemental to be so lacking in skill *sigh*, just a simple 3 buttons combination while watching KTM jump up.

Im just finishing up some washing, after that i'd be free to show you what i have.
Amiy

Postby Mikah » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Nice application!

Reason Igby asked, is we are looking for a kiter on Vashj.... for tonight ;-)

We have right now 2 resto shamans, but no elemental or enhancement.

However, there is a very strong possilibity one of them may be interested in respeccing in the future anyways. We will see.

You seem to have nice gear, and healing wise, you seem to know what you are doing. I am sure one of our officer will be happy to have a chat with you.

Good luck with the application!
Mikah

Postby Themark » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Rarely finded someone bad in bad karma as player and as person, you guys fit more with the alliance alt guild good karma ;) was always a pleasure pvp against you guys.
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Amiy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:53 pm

In Bad Karma my character names were Amiy and Vladia ^^, both Roguey's. I was with them when they were on Arathor server, and my housemate and longterm friend was with them from the start [Eroisi], and i got in with them through being with them before. I ended up leaving Bad Karma because i just didnt like the hardcore style of raiding they have; i later left Sworn because one of my good friends Dizara [Digara] decided she wanted to move to Alliance, so i plopped along too and it stuck hehe.
Amiy

Postby Themark » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 pm

I still have in the hears Vladia's laughts
Themark

Postby Amiy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:58 pm

No idea what you meant there o.o

I loved my lil' Roguey, but couldnt stand leveling her past 63 as i like Tier 1 and 2 to much >.<
Amiy

Postby Themark » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Amiy wrote:No idea what you meant there o.o

I loved my lil' Roguey, but couldnt stand leveling her past 63 as i like Tier 1 and 2 to much >.<

I simply remember old lvl 60 times :)
Themark

Postby Amiy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:55 am

Just incase anyone would try to contact me, for the better part of today im out with some clients, so wont be on till around 7:30.
Amiy

Restoration Shaman - Amaiya

Postby Amiy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Realised i hadn't left the ASCII code for my old character-name ?miy, the code being Alt+0229.

Her starting history is linked through here, with the continuation being through here.

Aril is linked here for all her Bronzebeard life, Chibi Star being the leveling guild myself and my friend Diz' were in as i mentioned before. The one little gap on Aril's history, from what i can remember, was when we were going through a phase of '1 Alt' in the guild, and i was leveling a lil' hunter ^^.

Not sure of it's worth to you hehe, but here is Vladia on BB [The Spirits Within was the reforming of Sworn, led by kelevor and Olm], as well as back here on my old realm Ragnaros. Although, most of my BB time with Bad Karma was as my 'other' Rogue Amiy, which i played before the Paid Character Transfer system was in effect; here is her listing [Blue Shadow Cult was where i left her whilst i played on Vladia, as it was a nice relaxing guild for her to sit in if i needed an afternoon off hehe].

Yeesh lots of links hehe, id never heard of the site till i read you mentioning it in 4 or 5 application threads on the other pages.
Amiy

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Joined 21.03.08
Mjölnir

Postby Torson » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 am

Välkomen :)
Torson

Return to Recruitment