TRIAL | Hunter app - (should an opening arise)

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Hunter app - (should an opening arise)

Postby Cloudstrife » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:10 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Cloudstrife , Warblade

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

1250 sustained dps hunter - have completed SSC and TK and led many ZA runs etc - have played wow now since the beta

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... loudstrife

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Realm - Twilights Hammer - Critical , Core

Why did you leave your former guilds?: incompatable times - need to raid from 20.00

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? All on pre tbc - and led raids as an officer and RL - and all the way up to SSC TK and ZA after tbc

Why do you want to join Serenity? Solid guild with mature players and perfect raiding times - i can raid 6 nights a week

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Absolutely perfect - spent 3 months looking for a guild with this timeframe

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes , as a raid leader i know the importance of pre planning and you would find my name signed up for every raid going.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

I always run full burn - even on trash - i have relentless assault and major agilty pots with superior mana oil on each one hander , plush mageblood pots - rav dogs , and scrolls and pet boost food for my pet - i use big brother to check status of everyone and also try to squeeze as much dps from my char , whilst watching threat on both omen and recount very closely - i also bring a repair bot to every raid

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x ) YES ( ) NO

( x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Cloudstrife

Postby Mikah » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 am

Sorry for not updating the front page, but we are actually looking for 2 active hunters.

I don't see how we could refuse such a good application!
Mikah

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:26 am

Start your transfer mate, we want you in asap :)
Mjölnir

Postby Torson » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:49 am

FFS at least make it a dwarf hunter m8s ;)! GL on you app :)
Torson

Postby igby » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 am

Would appear good time in finding us. We are in need of hunters, and as we are working on our first vash kill your experience of the fight would be an added bonus.
igby

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:48 am

We actually cleared the way up to the lady for you to come and do those spore bats:)
Slamdorff

nice one !!

Postby cloudstrife » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Great stuff - i will make a level one alt on your server on friday night - can u let me know in this thread who i should contact please :D

As soon as i have a word ill sort it out with blizz and get a quick transfer sorted out .

Hope to see you all soon and until then - may all your drops be purple

Cloud
cloudstrife

Postby Mikah » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:28 am

I will be online on Mikah or Mikoh if you want a chat. Or ask anyone in the guild to point you towards a GM.
Mikah

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Joined 23.03.08
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment