LEFT | Fireflyy - Resto Shaman

Moderator: Officers

Postby Holypetar » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:09 am

Torson wrote:
Can't apply to me, I'm female . Just say I'm old and mature enough

*hummm* Let me guess, you are a 22 year old aerobic instructor, working extra as a Viktoria Secret model! I just know this kind of stuff. Good luck on your app :)

Thirtd EYE ay TORS??? :shock:

// Off topic post, future posts of this type will be nuked in the future. -Thes
Holypetar

Postby Adamantite » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Guys, please keep this application forum serious.

Hi Fireflyy.

Thank you for your application.
We could use a resto shaman very well, but looking at your armory several things puzzels me a bit.
So I hope you can enlighten me a bit :-).

First of all, you choice of talent points spend. You have spend 8 points in elemental, which makes your offensive spell not so mana expensive and magic damage received less.
At the same time you haven't maxed out Totemic Focus and Healing grace, which would make you generate less threat when casting healing spells and spend less mana when casting your totmes.
Why did you choose this spec?

Also several of your items of your gear seem to be missing enchants comlpletely. How come?

I have only been able to track your toon back til September, did you have a namechange at some point?

I hope you are ok with my spying :-).

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Theseus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:31 pm

WARNING!

Off topic or "silly" posts in the Recruitment forums will be nuked in the future. Repeat offenders will be slapped with a forum suspension/ban. Lets keep it clean and serious in here.
Theseus

Postby Themark » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Hello and good luck with your apply, is nice to see some ex irregular(maybe still irregular :P ). I understand you when you writed "want a bit more progression", they are slow, but a very good bunch of ppls and solid like rocks.

Off topic, Thes, what I have to say on my old apply then? :P At least she will be prepared at us :twisted:
Last edited by Themark on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Fireflyy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:48 pm

you choice of talent points spend. You have spend 8 points in elemental, which makes your offensive spell not so mana expensive and magic damage received less.
At the same time you haven't maxed out Totemic Focus and Healing grace, which would make you generate less threat when casting healing spells and spend less mana when casting your totmes.
Why did you choose this spec?

Yes, I thought it odd also, but it is something I am trying out after I have been reading on the forums. According to Neg (Nihilum), "because of the large amount of splash damage involved in modern raiding, Elemental Warding should be used."

My original talent points were as 0/5/56, and just wanted to try this out for a bit and I'm actually kind of liking it. I have tried t his talent spend at Kara for the first time recently as well as a few instances (heroic/normal) and it works quite well I must say.

Also several of your items of your gear seem to be missing enchants comlpletely. How come?

I was working on enchanting all my gear, at one point I couldn't afford all the materials needed, but then when I left guilds I worked fully on my professions and griding and a few other things to make me more self-sufficient. Just never did it as I didn't think I would be able to start raiding again. With that said, I am willing to do it, just didn't find it necessary at that moment being "guild less". (quietly ducks out the back and get's fully enchanted :P )

I have only been able to track your toon back til September, did you have a namechange at some point?

Well from F?refly (crazy i) to Fireflyy (double y) as someone made some potions/elixirs for me and it got sent to just a plain Firefly. As for the toon it turned 70 in September and was immediately put into SoL where you probably found the first of it's existance.

And no, I don't mind you checking on me as it is quite expected. But I do have to say WOW :shock: you did a great job ... down to the month :P

lol, fun group :D ... and hello again Themark :D saw your name was happy to see it ... well I guess then we do know someone here :P

/cheers Fireflyy
Fireflyy

Postby Adamantite » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi Fireflyy.

Thank you for your reply. Before I made my post I was looking forward to raid with you. Now even more so :-).

Hope to see you soon,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Theseus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Aye, agreed. Again sorry about putting you under the microscope, however we want to see that we are getting a quality player, not the usual riff-raff. You seem to be knowledgeable about your class and willing to listen which isa good thing in my book. I look forward to seeing you in the guild.
Theseus

Postby Fireflly » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:50 pm

*blushes* well I try to know all I can and what I don't know, well I'm always open for ideas.

As for the enchants ... well I've reapplied myself to getting those done *covers Aryweth's mouth so I don't hear the "I told you so"* and will get those up to requirements.

Most of all, I have to say that it would be great raiding with this group as you all seem well versed in your knowledge and the James Bond thing of knowing when I hit the server well that impressed me :P

/cheers Fireflyy
Fireflly

Postby Theseus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Fireflly wrote:
Most of all, I have to say that it would be great raiding with this group as you all seem well versed in your knowledge and the James Bond thing of knowing when I hit the server well that impressed me :P

/cheers Fireflyy

Lol, don't worry. We try to put everyone through the same scrutiny, more so now since we need really good players to help us down that bitch Vashj (she is going to die!). For the record from the thread Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING):

Like the KGB (or the spy agency of your choice) we have ways of finding out your past history.
Theseus

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Joined 21.03.08
Mjölnir

Postby Fireflyy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:01 pm

lol ... yes I did see the KGB thing, but really hadn't been through anything like it in any other guilds, so it's good to have one that does carry it out :)

And thank you all for inviting us for a trial, we hope that we will make you proud ... gosh I need to stop talking for both Aryweth and I :wink:
Fireflyy

Postby Torson » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:59 pm

WC m8
Torson

Previous

Return to Recruitment