LEFT | Fireflyy - Resto Shaman

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Fireflyy - Resto Shaman

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(-) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Fireflyy

Can't apply to me, I'm female :). Just say I'm old and mature enough :)

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Resto Shaman

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... n=Fireflyy

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
SoL
Reincarnation
SoD
Irregulars

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
SoL - Personal Reasons
Reincarnation-Personal Reasons
SoD - Couldnt attend all raids
Irregulars - Want a little more progression

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
TBC - Kara/Gruul/Magtheridon cleared SSC 5/6 and TK 2/4

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Would like to join a nicely progressed guild with a nice atmosphere

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not that i know of

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes, i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes of course.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes, i love professions, i have a bank full of pots and oils and foods.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (-) YES ( ) NO

(-) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(-) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

/cheers and thank you for reading my application :)

Postby Hinsur » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:43 am

I give a green go on this too
Hinsur

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:40 am

Hey and thanks for your application.

You will be contacted online soon.
Mjölnir

Resto Shaman

Postby Fireflyy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:34 pm

One thing I failed to note on my application is that this application is made in conjunction with my fiancee's Warlock, we would like to raid together and join a nice guild to be a part of, since we were apart while I was with SoD and he was with Chimera. And together with SoL for a short period.

I understand that there is an overwhelming number of warlocks currently, but he does have a Shadow Priest if that makes any difference. It's not been fully geared as we are looking at doing that right now.

Thank you for your time.

/cheers Fireflyy
Fireflyy

Postby Torson » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:42 pm

SoL - Personal Reasons

Why so many Personal Reasons? It´s like saying smurf on each question :). Will it say Personal Reasons when you quite Serenity aswell, if you do?
Torson

Postby Holypetar » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Torson wrote:
SoL - Personal Reasons

Why so many Personal Reasons? It´s like saying smurf on each question :). Will it say Personal Reasons when you quite Serenity aswell, if you do?

That is what i woss thinking to ask :)
Holypetar

Postby Theseus » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Holypeter & Torson bring up a good point and are also along my line of thinking (along several of the other Officers' thinking).

Before this application can proceed we need to have the following questions answered:

- Why so many personal reasons?
- What where those 'reasons'?

Failure to answer will result in the application being denied.
Theseus

Resto Shaman

Postby fireflyy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:37 pm

The personal reason to leave SoL is nothing that we wish to discuss with the entire guild, we will be more than happy to discuss them with the officers (as Aryweth has already spoken to your GM), but we find that they are reasons that we wish not to ... how do you say "not advertise to the world". Just know that if they were less than the normal, "I hate the GM", "someone insulted me" or "the guild sucked" we would have seriously placed it as an answer as we are quite open to things like that, but they were out of the ordinary.

I'm sorry for our choices to keep somethings personal.
fireflyy

Postby Theseus » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 pm

No problem, we get many dodgy apps so sorry if it seems we are a bit "critical" and throw you under the microscope.
Last edited by Theseus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theseus

Resto Shaman

Postby Fireflyy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 am

No problem. It's just that it was a serious period for Aryweth and I and we wish to somewhat put it out of our minds, but hey! we're here 8) ... and again thank you for your time.

/cheers Fireflyy
Fireflyy

Postby igby » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks for the reply, obviously we do not wish to pry into your RL. We will make a decision in the next few days and get back to you.
igby

Resto Shaman

Postby Fireflyy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Fireflyy

Postby Noblehammer » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:38 pm

pretty sure you were with me and like 3 other people, when we tried to down some of the emelerald dream dragons, naturally we failed miserably but was still better than running shadow labs for the 456985th time for my shoulders that never ever dropped.

good luck
Noblehammer

Postby Fireflyy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:50 am

Thank you :) and yes your name does sound quite familiar. I/we do a lot of runs with various people in instances and other things so it could be that we have crossed paths. :D
Fireflyy

Postby Torson » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:40 am

Can't apply to me, I'm female . Just say I'm old and mature enough

*hummm* Let me guess, you are a 22 year old aerobic instructor, working extra as a Viktoria Secret model! I just know this kind of stuff. Good luck on your app :)

// Off topic and "silly" post, future posts of this type will be nuked in the future. -Thes
Torson

Next

Return to Recruitment