LEFT | Warlock - Aryweth

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Warlock - Aryweth

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:06 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(/) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Aryweth

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Warlock, 0/21/40

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Aryweth

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
SoL
Chimera

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
SoL - Personal reasons
Chimera - Work hours went hay-wire for a while and i couldnt raid every day so i thought it was fair to allow another raiding lock to take my place

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre-TBC - BWL and MC cleared.
TBC - Kara/Gruul/Maggy/SSC cleared TK 3/4 and Kaelthas to 70%

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to join a nicely progressing guild with a nice atmosphere and some nice members, I have spoken with a couple of members who reccomended that i make this application, and from that experience i can see that Serenity is a nice place to be.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I don't think so - Spoke to Hinsur for a while and told him my past guilds - so maybe he can :P

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes - I have a bank full of flasks/oils/foods

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (/) YES ( ) NO

(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Hinsur » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:42 am

Talked to him, give gim a green go
Hinsur

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:36 am

Hey and thanks for your application. Your gear is ok, some space for improvement but who hasnt :)

Unfortunatly our Warlock ranks are quite full atm, so there are not that much raidslots. On the other side some of our warlocks are on a break since some time, so maybe there is a chance.

You will be contacted ingame soon for a chat.
Mjölnir

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:55 am

Sorry that i hadnt much time yesterday to chat since it was right at the raidstart. But i hope to catch you today at 19-20.30 ?
Mjölnir

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Joined 21.03.08
Mjölnir

Postby Torson » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 am

WC :)
Torson

Return to Recruitment