DENIED |Application - Holy Paladin Twostarx

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |Application - Holy Paladin Twostarx

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Twostarx

- Class and build: Holy Paladin

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Twostarx

- Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

[Server Crashed]

- Why did you leave your former guilds?:

[Server Crashed] disbanded on Bronzebeard because we could not get the people to consistently do 25-man raids. Because of this lack of consistency, a few members left, and this snowballed and culminated in the guild disbanding and moving to Twisting Nether. I have followed them to that server, but the GM has delegated his responsibilities onto another member, and I feel as if the momentum is being lost. I've decided to come back onto Bronzebeard and see if I can pick up from where I left off.

- What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I have no pre-TBC raid experience, as I only began playing shortly before the expansion. I have cleared Karazhan, Gruul, and the first three bosses in Zul'Aman. I have also cleared Serpentshrine Cavern once, and had a couple of goes on Void Reaver.

- Why do you want to join Serenity?

Reading around the site, it seems like a guild that I would like to be a member of. I want a guild which is mature, yet raiding on a somewhat frequent basis and I feel this guild fulfills both of those criteria.

- Do you have open applications to other guilds?

I applied to <Entropy> a couple of weeks ago, but I felt as if I wouldn't be comfortable in that guild, I don't know if I was formally declined as I didn't check, but I would not join if I was accepted.

- Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I doubt it.

- The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer. Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes, I play as little or as much as I am needed.

- This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I can do that.

- Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

I certainly can, although I may be a little busy with university exams at the end of April/beginning of May, so I may not be available much then.

- Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Of course.

- We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Slamdorff » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 pm

How about speccing prot:) We need a tankadin, but have a house full of holy pallies:)

Nice app. - good luck
Slamdorff

Postby Twostarx » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 pm

I have a few bits of Protection gear, and it's something I have considered, but I have never really done any tanking, so I don't think I'd be very good at it.
Twostarx

Postby Torson » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:31 am

Twostarx wrote:I have a few bits of Protection gear, and it's something I have considered, but I have never really done any tanking, so I don't think I'd be very good at it.

Read up on it and go out and kill some shit m8 ;)
Torson

Postby Hinsur » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:52 am

Im gonna have to come in here....
Gear up, learn to play the style and then re-apply
Hinsur

Re: Application - Holy Paladin

Postby Holypetar » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Twostarx wrote:I have also cleared Serpentshrine Cavern once, and had a couple of goes on Void Reaver.
-

How come U cleared SSC!And only had couple goes on void ???
Cleared SSC means kiled all bosses and Lady aslo....
Or U you mean Cleared=Discover it ?
Holypetar

Postby Torrel » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Hey im Torrel <Entropy> raid leader and council member, nah i can back that up, he did clear SSC, i took him on a trial there and we cleared the place in that night.
Torrel

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks for Info Torrel, appreciated.
Mjölnir

Postby Torson » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Tankadin, sweeeet! :) GL on your app.

Cheers
Torson

Postby Holypetar » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:21 am

Torrel wrote:Hey im Torrel <Entropy> raid leader and council member, nah i can back that up, he did clear SSC, i took him on a trial there and we cleared the place in that night.

Aha.Tnx m8 :)
Holypetar

Return to Recruitment