DENIED |Application Ahmhot aff.lock

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |Application Ahmhot aff.lock

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:19 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Ahmhot

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Human Warlock - 45/16/0 Affliction Spec

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Ahmhot

As this updates I thought I would link my trinkets just incase they dont show up.
[Icon of the Silver Crescent] [Scryer's Bloodgem] [Airman's Ribbon of Gallantry] [Violet Badge]
I have had a few bad rolls and so have missed out on a couple of items I was after and one which was accidently needed on and ended up being disenchanted.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The Burning Blade - Immortal Abyss

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

The Burning Blade is more of a social guild than a raiding one and doesnt raid very often.

Immortal Abyss seems to be having problems at the moment and has only raided Karazhan twice while I have been in it, we went to ZA last week for the first time, we downed the 1st boss on the 2nd attempt.
I know I have not been with them very long but at the moment things are not looking very promising as they are unable to even get one group together to raid Karazhan.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I have been to nearly all the 5 man raids pre-tbc aswell as ZG (all bosses), MC, AQ20 (only 4 bosses, most raids didnt last very long).

TBC - Mainly Karazhan (all bosses, assisted raid leader to help TBB take down Curator up to Prince, Nightbane wasnt very co-operative and enjoyed squashing us :) )

Why do you want to join Serenity?

From what I have seen & heard you are a very active guild with a reputation for well managed & researched Raids.
You are a serious raiding guild with Black Temple firmly in your sights which is where I would love to be working my way towards.
I have been to Karazhan with you as a guest a few times and was very impressed by the relaxed atmosphere and how well controlled each boss fight was.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Not at the moment.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Aradul is my brother.
Strygar

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

That's a big YES, I am very active player.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

YES, I would probably check it before logging in everyday.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

YES, I am a Herbalist/Potion Master Alchemist and can make all required pots/flasks. I need one or 2 more enchants and I am currently farming the mats for them.
My fishing/cooking is max'd out so I get Crawdads/Feltails etc and have every recipe I could get.
I dont PVP so will always be PVE raid specced.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Sounds like a very good system.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Please note I have applied even though some of the posts say that Warlock recruitment is closed because the mainpage says you have space for one more.

Ahmhot..gr8 warlock

Postby Aluneraa » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:37 am

I have grouped with Ahmhot a few times, when in heroics with Aradul[his brother]..and i can 100% say that Ahmhot is a friendly, good player.

and from wat ive seen..he seems to know his class well..which is important for end-game.
Aluneraa

Postby igby » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:45 am

I have invited Ahmhot to guild kara run before, and found him to have good understanding of his class and solid dps. I guess real question is, have we need of another lock?
igby

Postby Mikah » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 am

Nice application, however, we already just took Jujimufu in the guild as a warlock on standby waiting for a raid spot. So that would make him quite far from any raid action.

Depends if he wants to be a bench warmer, really.
Mikah

Postby Torson » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:17 am

Hello m8y! Nice to see you app for the guild. Hope to see you name on the guildlist :). If not just want you to know I´m up for a Bot anytime ;). Take it easy m8y!

Cheers
Torson

Application

Postby GUEST » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Thank you Aluneraa, igby, Mikah & Torson for your support :D

I dont mind sitting on benches, as long as I have a good book to read :P

Return to Recruitment