LEFT | Holy Paladin Spielburg

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Holy Paladin Spielburg

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Char: Spielburg

Class and build: Human Paladin Holy 48 / Prot 13 / 0

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? Cant link atm, armory down as usual.
+healing 1790, 209 mp5, manapool 10233 / hp 8327, and its ofc unbuffed
critical spells, 19,65% / flash of light 24,65% / holy light 30,65%

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Reincarnation

Why did you leave your former guilds?: ? of the guild kinda went off, and back to karazhan stage.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Cleaned, mc, bwl, aq40 (twins), naxx (deathknight wing)
Cleaned kara, all ssc but lady, done void, tried astro and alar.

Why do you want to join Serenity? did some research and might have the same goals in progress wise, and have steady ppl

Do you have open applications to other guilds? nop

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Stilljohny who did heroics with me, and encourage me to apply, cause he thinks you will need me

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yup, suits me perfectly

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
ill be there

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yupzor, ofc

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
ofc,

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:19 pm

I will contact you soon in game, thanks for the application.
Mjölnir

Postby Theseus » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:46 pm

-- Joined 02.03.2008 --
Theseus

Return to Recruitment