TRIAL | Jujimufu

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Jujimufu

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:57 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Jujimufu

Class and build: Warlock - affliction/ruin

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

i like allakhazam profile seems to work better for me . plus you get to root through my bags :) you can see my other gear and raid consumables

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1429307

armory > http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Jujimufu

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Dream Hunters & Honoris Causa

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Main reason is that changes at work mean a mad rush to make the 19.30 raid time . i was late a few times incuring - dkp and getting overlooked on future raids , other reason is i joined with a friend and he has left for his own reasons and it all got a bit lonley :/ it was torson telling me to try for serenity that did it .. i left before applying out of respect

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Pre TBC - all up to Naxx ,
TBC - all of kara , Gruuls lair , 1st boss in ZA , Lurker in SSC , Voidreaver in TK

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Serenity's raid times suit me better , i want to see as much end content as possable and i see myself as a serious and committed raider but this does not stop me having fun so to be in a guild with friends/ppl i know means alot to me, apart from this the chance to learn and develop as a warlock

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Yes me and torson go back a long way , got a imba arena team with him and tromper , also 7 mann'ed onyxia with Themark and a few others a while ago :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

my aim is to raid as much as possable , killing the end game and new bosses is what keeps this game alive for me

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes
i have a 70 priest alt - herb/alch who makes my pots and flask

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Tusvor » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:14 am

We will contact u ingame after we are having officer meeting tonite.
Nice apply, seems mature, nice rep with factions, decent gear, mainly pvp.
Tusvor

Postby Torson » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:35 am

It was about time you applyed you SLACKER. Been on Jujis case a long time trying to get him to apply. As he wrote we go back WAY back and always have a good time. Think we have a lot of the same mentality, both loons :). What i can tell you about him is that he is a great mate and what i have seen of him knowes his class well.

I hope he will be a good add to the guild and as you can see he is living for the raiding :). Hope to see his name up on the guildlist asap. If you have any questions about him plz contact me.

Cheers
Torson

Postby Torson » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:37 am

Welcome m8!
Torson

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:48 am

hehe 8) just to let guys know i been a bit of a honor whore latley so my armory is showing pvp .u can check out my raid gear with the allakhazam link :)

Postby Themark » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:11 am

Your name make me ring a bell, but don't remeber why, have we ever meeted?
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:15 am

we killed a very bugged onyxia not long ago :)

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:16 am

Nice application, but unfortunatly we are currently full in the warlock ranks for raiding.

But if that should change in future, i let you know for sure.
Mjölnir

Postby Themark » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:we killed a very bugged onyxia not long ago :)

Oh right I wasn't remembering if you was the ony one or the other in dun morogh that have deal spammed me with /chicken

Really bad we are actually full of locks, this guy was very nice on that run.
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Torson » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Mjölnir m8 i made Jujimufu guildless because i was talking good of Serenity. On the forum it was one open spot for a lock and also we had Dread /gquit. Been trying to talk him over to come to Serenity for a long time because we gamed a lot togheter in the past. I know for sure he will be a good add for the guild, you will see. I would be realy thankfull if ya´ll gave this a chance and took him in and showed him some love. Cheers for understanding and if you have any questions plz contact me! To the mark we did the Onyxia togheter with some of the other guildes. She was bugged and we had a hell of a time. Think there was some officers in that small raid aswell.

Cheers
Torson

Postby Torson » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Torson wrote:Welcome m8!

My bad i thought he joined :(
Torson

Postby Slamdorff » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Im also using our front page to see what we need in guild - and it still says 1 warlock. Recruitment listing should be correct or removed.

Give this app a second thought. All were acting in good faith.
Slamdorff

Postby Allanna » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm

all may have been in good faith, but it dosnt change the fact that we dont really need another lock, therefore raid slots would be limited
Allanna

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 pm

KK thx for looking at my app and thx for the nice comments :) .. i will stay guildless and grind gold for the time being so if a slot comes available please let me know

Gl with all in the future guys 8)

juji

Postby Torson » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:08 am

Mjölnir juji is a coolcat and i realy don´t think he mind you bring him in for social skills. As he wrote he´ll just grind and do pvp then if the raids are full. Toss him a W and talk to him plz. Take it easy m8y!

Cheers
Torson

Next

Return to Recruitment